What's new

Enders and setups f2 leads to mix ups

Ok, so this may be to gimmicky for the pros, but I'm curious what you think about it Black.

My go to enders are now f2, thanks to the above video, and the following cross up gimmick

I end combos with 13fly cancel (dash forward) fly cancel again on the other side of opponent, jump in.

Crosses up occasionally, but mostly it keeps the opponent blocking/on the defensive.

ESP-_BLACK

best proclaimed hellfire scorpion
Ok, so this may be to gimmicky for the pros, but I'm curious what you think about it Black.

My go to enders are now f2, thanks to the above video, and the following cross up gimmick

I end combos with 13fly cancel (dash forward) fly cancel again on the other side of opponent, jump in.

Crosses up occasionally, but mostly it keeps the opponent blocking/on the defensive.
Depends if they're ready or not. If they're sleeping and didn't roll tech you can do some nasty stuff. if they roll they have a chance to punish you while you get nothing at all

Another piece of tech that goes well with this f2 ender, jump in 3 cross up.

If you are willing to forgo a bit of hit confirmable combo damage potential (maybe closing a game out) doing a df1mb IMMEDIATELY after the jump in 3 is brutal for the opponent to deal with. They have to guess for the potential cross up, and deal with a over head low, or else you get to combo into....... a f2 jump 3 cross up again.

If they fail to block the cross up, it combos.

if they get the cross up but fail the following low, it combos

if they block both, well, oops

Last edited: