What's new

Enchantress Potential Glitch and Set Up Problems (Negative & Gravity?)

Found some odd consistency with these set-ups.

Odd thing that the demon seems to re stand opponent on its first hit. With this the opponent seems to be able to block Enchantress's b3 or a followup

Batman seems to have different properties for this set up ( Please test because my execution may just be trash) but if this is true, then batman would seem to beat an enchantress match up and could be a hard counter to her mix up game and potentially tons of set up potentials

props to Patient-Impulse for the combo and resets, all the rest are spot on, honestly I have never seen advance combos on new characters on the first couple of days on released awesome vid!

there were some odd things that I occasionally get with these combos. Maybe they are intended but they did surprise me

there were some odd things that I occasionally get with these combos. Maybe they are intended but they did surprise me!

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
This is known. I believe this happens because in NRS games, when someone is hit twice at exactly the same moment on the ground, they are able to block. It was like this in MKX also.

I put together a video showing other standing reset opportunities like this.