What's new

Enchantress Movelist Discussion

South

I'd rather SHOW than TELL ~ Poison Ivy
Ive wanted Enchantress in Injustice 1 but now that I finally got her this is amazing... only hype part of the reveal to me was her...
Let's discuss her moveset
I picture enchantress being a complicated character who will only cater to the most dedicated of players (opposite of starfire players)

NEEDS - Moves she must have to actually do the character justice

A teleport - a teleport in place, in front, and behind her opponent

A capture type moves - she has the ability to manipulate things so why not put her opponent in a manipulative state?

A healin move - not like dr fate orb but more of like a 5 second spell she does on her self?

A simple projectile of magic - nothing to fancy but something to get the job done

A Air dash - she can fly make it happen

These should be her base moveset

Her trait I think should focus on her magical abilities with spells! 3 to be exact

1) a DoT damage spell that last 5 seconds and has a long cooldown does about (150) damage meaning about 30% each second !

2) summons a demonic creature - one demonic creature is used as a (armor) type that takes 3 hits of projectiles from opponents and the other is a offensive decoy used to simply run at the opponent and do a overhead or low attack quick cooldown

3) summons a portal that either teleports enchantress to her opponent or away or she can set the portal on her opponent and force them to her ! Has a average cool down

Her trait doesn't charge between rounds and doesn't change while one spell is active but she does start the match off with full trait

Last edited:

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I hope she gets a lift, a MOS Ermac-like projectile or pilars

Teleport is a must

Something to absorb projectiles and it would be godlike if it was like Raven's who could MB it to send a projectile back.

And spells as her trait kinda like Quan Chi's but less broken obviously.

I hope she is a counterzoner/zoner in some MUs

South

Teleport is a must

Something to absorb projectiles and it would be godlike if it was like Raven's who could MB it to send a projectile back.

Describe what you mean by pillars? You mean like Quan chi runes ? Which I would like to see maybe have them as mids and you have to chose which area to have rune hit? And mb version makes it track but now it's a overhead?

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Describe what you mean by pillars? You mean like Quan chi runes ? Which I would like to see maybe have them as mids and you have to chose which area to have rune hit? And mb version makes it track but now it's a overhead?
I mean like Raven's trait in IGAU. I know I bring Raven up a lot but I would be so happy if they had similar playstyles.
So pilars that you have to place

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman

Teleport is a must

Please be a top tier, she looks and feels just like Ermac.I need SOMEONE TO PLAY WHEN ALL OF MY MAINS GET (soap).

I know, I know... What if all her moves are just summoning different Ninja Turtles. We need more of them in the game. So besides them taking a character spot, they will also be featured in other characters moves and animations. Who is hype for that?!?!?? I know I am)

South

I know, I know... What if all her moves are just summoning different Ninja Turtles. We need more of them in the game. So besides them taking a character spot, they will also be featured in other characters moves and animations. Who is hype for that?!?!?? I know I am)
Get out... TNMT are trash

foxof42

Thanksgiving corner game, going ham and stuffing
A teleport - a teleport in place, in front, and behind her opponent

2) summons a demonic creature - one demonic creature is used as a (armor) type that takes 3 hits of projectiles from opponents and the other is a offensive decoy used to simply run at the opponent and do a overhead or low attack quick cooldown
So like Darkseid?

South

So like Darkseid?
More like Quan sorcerer variation as he had 3 spells/ portals he could implement in match

If she was the only hype thing for you in the reveal you need to get out the house more
If you like TMNT than you need get out more is a more logical thing to say

I don't get the discord stuff. just use the character forums
I barely like gettin on tym I find it quite toxic and overwhelming 80% of the time I'm on here + with a discussion on discord it's more convenient to just open a app and have quicker access to tech and etc

More like Quan sorcerer variation as he had 3 spells/ portals he could implement in match

If you like TMNT than you need get out more is a more logical thing to say

I barely like gettin on tym I find it quite toxic and overwhelming 80% of the time I'm on here + with a discussion on discord it's more convenient to just open a app and have quicker access to tech and etc
The character forums were always the best thing about the site and a good way to archive info. Discord sucks for that and all the ones I popped into were completely dead.