What's new

Enchantress Matchup Discussion

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
I'm no enchantress player. But I've been playing the flash VS enchantress mu a lot and I can tell you the only 2 chances flash has is to try too whiff punisb with his bf2 or to put the enemy in a loop of resets

Flashes normals are either too short or too slow to deal with her "normal zoning"

This is all my speculation though feel free to let me know if you disagree

GJX7

Your Mediocrity Is Killing Me
Well when all cyborg has is zoning its a big deal for this match up. Other characters, eg superman, supergirl, blue beetle who all have good zoning the reflect isnt as big a deal because they have great upclose tools. Cyborg doesnt have very good up close tools especially modscreen. So the reflect plays a much bigger part in this matchup than it may for other zoners who also have up close tools.

Note how I say I THINK his is a bad mu. Its too early for thst to be certain still, but its probable.
Dude I agree, but he was just crying about a joke I made. I think Cyborg has some stuff in the MU with his trait and target acquired controling a lot of the screen.

I think you have to play a specific kind of lame in this MU, if he wants to zone then you counter zone and if he wants to come in then you out space him with much superior normals. It's more like 6 - 4 imo

GJX7

I'm no enchantress player. But I've been playing the flash VS enchantress mu a lot and I can tell you the only 2 chances flash has is to try too whiff punisb with his bf2 or to put the enemy in a loop of resets

Flashes normals are either too short or too slow to deal with her "normal zoning"

This is all my speculation though feel free to let me know if you disagree
This MU is kinda odd. As Enchantress can't actually zone him out she's gonna eat mix more than say Wonder Woman who doesn't have to take any 50/50s, but she can "normal zone" him and outplay in footsies.

If Flash gets in and gets his shit going then Enchantress can't really stop him, her wake up is pretty shitty and can be easily stuffed or jumped over, I thinks it's a very momentum based MU.

One more thing that is just bullshit is that Flash can BF1 on wakeup through most demon set ups and get a full combo off of it. I have this more down as a 5 - 5 imo

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
This MU is kinda odd. As Enchantress can't actually zone him out she's gonna eat mix more than say Wonder Woman who doesn't have to take any 50/50s, but she can "normal zone" him and outplay in footsies.

If Flash gets in and gets his shit going then Enchantress can't really stop him, her wake up is pretty shitty and can be easily stuffed or jumped over, I thinks it's a very momentum based MU.

One more thing that is just bullshit is that Flash can BF1 on wakeup through most demon set ups and get a full combo off of it. I have this more down as a 5 - 5 imo
I feel your pain being an atro player about the BF1 thing. Oh you tried to make your low puddle safe on block using dexstarr? Thanks for the full combo kid.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
How to deal with Robin's 212

You can also D1-BF2 the gap.

Also, Robin can just BF3 run right through the fucking zombie. The zombie doesn't help much in this MU.

Cursa

RH can parry that too:rolleyes:
As can Joker, Batman and Canary I believe. Bane can also armour through it and some characters have answers with backdashes. Cat woman can B3 through it for free. I think everyone can MB B3 through it IIRC

And it's meant to be Robin's best pressure string.

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
As can Joker, Batman and Canary I believe. Bane can also armour through it and some characters have answers with backdashes. Cat woman can B3 through it for free. I think everyone can MB B3 through it IIRC

And it's meant to be Robin's best pressure string.
I know but both RH and Enchantress have the slowest parties in the game at 8 frames. Which is why I found that huge

Cursa

I know but both RH and Enchantress have the slowest parties in the game at 8 frames. Which is why I found that huge
It makes me depressed when people being to learn the Robin MU more.

GJX7

Anyone got any secret tech to deal with Black Adam? I find that MU really hard, I think he just wins the neutral and controls the pace of the game really well. Unlike other matchups, Enchantress is forced to come in, although his lack of wakeup does help quite a bit

Jowabunga

Woooooooooooooo!
Anyone got any secret tech to deal with Black Adam? I find that MU really hard, I think he just wins the neutral and controls the pace of the game really well. Unlike other matchups, Enchantress is forced to come in, although his lack of wakeup does help quite a bit
A friend of mine is just picking up Black Adam now so I've been getting into this matchup lately. So far I'm eating him alive if I can get in, but staying patient long enough to get in without losing half my life bar is the issue. This feels like 4-6 just off the cuff.