What's new

Video/Tutorial Empress: The Royal Punishment Guide

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I wish all the character communities had someone as dedicated as you are, your work is incredible :D.

I wanna do something like this for Stryker, but by the time I get a Happuage it'll be August lol oh well.
Awww, thanks bud! I do these so that if a beginner or a pro wants to pick up said character...they can learn all the combos all in one organized video. Plus, even I learn that she can punish certain moves/strings that I had no idea! And you absolutely should do Stryker in August, trust me, this game will withstand the test of time (and the test of Injustice, imo). Besides, it's better to do massive guides like this late in the game because everything new has pretty much been discovered and it's easier to organize. ;)

Zangrief

Noob
EPIC! Super informative and masterfully produced!

I saved this to my hard drive and will study it at great length.

Thanks for doing this!

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
VERY well done Mafia! Amazing prologue & thanks for the shoutout!
I really do adore the character since 1995. This is by far the best tutorial/
guide to both beginner and advanced Sindel players available on YT.
Some things in there I didn't know and it's nearly been 2 years lol
Like her b1 yell as an aa. I can't wait to see the rest of the characters'
punishment options esp. Whoreleena & Gayden.
I wanna ask you smth about raka's EX blade charge how much - is it on
block so it can be punished with 1 just like the normal one?
Thank you for the kind words! As for baraka's blade charge, -21 on block for both normal and enhanced. Due to the push back, all that can be granted is a dash with 1...as for the EX-Blade Charge from mid to full screen...it's -13 on block but the push back allows for no GUARANTEED punish which is why I did not include it.

As for Mileena, I'll have to check my notes, but I believe there is a way to get 1 yell from her telekick/EN telekick....Part 2 will be out soon!

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
VERY well done Mafia! Amazing prologue & thanks for the shoutout!
I really do adore the character since 1995. This is by far the best tutorial/
guide to both beginner and advanced Sindel players available on YT.
Some things in there I didn't know and it's nearly been 2 years lol
Like her b1 yell as an aa. I can't wait to see the rest of the characters'
punishment options esp. Whoreleena & Gayden.
I wanna ask you smth about raka's EX blade charge how much - is it on
block so it can be punished with 1 just like the normal one?

This. lol. I discovered this on accident one time playing through the ladder awhile ago. I was like wait i can b1 yell aa??!....then i went into the training mode and practiced it. of course i dont do it because my timing is off when i attempt it. I still sometimes try the whiff b1, 2 connects then yell, jip etc...lol.

But it was nice to see it displayed in this vid.

There is quite a few things i seen in the vid that ive known about.....but one thing i didnt know was u can 1 ex scream. i always assumed that a yell/scream didnt connect so i didnt bother trying it. but to see it i was like OOOHHH ok so it does work. lol.

Zangrief

Noob
Poor Cyber Sub. I find it so easy to keep him out by spamming fireballs, and now I have all sorts of options for when he gets in!

Good stuff, dude.