What's new

EMPR Jupiter's Martian Manhunter match-up chart. (changes might happen)

EMPEROR_JUPITER

Your ego betrays you.
@EMPEROR_JUPITER
I notice you changed your Aquaman match-up to 5:5. Why's that? I'm interested because I always felt that it was even in theory, but the popular opinion says otherwise.

Also, we need to run the Frost v. MMH match-up. You've been on my friends list for like 2 months and we've never played, lol.
I had it at 5.5-4.5 because MMH can punish FTD from anywhere on the screen and it takes like 1 frame, but no MMHs are doing it and AM wins the chip war. I'd say with non execution errors MMH has slight advantage

Mr Aquaman

Protector of the Realms
Lead Moderator
I had it at 6-4 because MMH can punish FTD from anywhere on the screen, but no MMHs are doing it and AM wins the chip war. With no execution errors MMH definitely wins the match-up.
changed the mu with ares to 7-3, well done sir. Maybe if this was SMITE where ares is top ti..... nah hes still bad, who the f@#$ makes a god of war a defensive character

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
I literally have no grundy exp. It could be, that is the only MU that i haven't played a lot.
Possibly. From my MMH exp., it's not that bad of a MU, but Grundy has to play really smart and has to wait to take his shots. Martian can keep him away which is never good for Grundy. But it's probly be a different story if Grundy can get his defense trait out so he can't be chipped out and Martian would most likely have to come to Grundy

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
The Martian Manhunter players are not even that good and they were winning.
Bro are you retarded? Jupiter probly doesn't even need to use Martian to body you or anyone else. And I guess cuz REO plays Martian, you can forget the tourneys he won BEFORE Martian was even a DLC. Its people like you who are not the good players trying to bring down people who use the best character in game and taking away from how good they are with them. Let me know when you win a tourney with MMH. THEN you can say people who use Martian aren't that good

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Ok dave your not good at zoning at all. Zod is.
My tech is not as good as Pig's and my rush down is not as good as Viking's, but nobody zones as well with Zod as I do.

I never claimed that Jupiter was not a very good player, but I refuse to be a follower and ass kisser like Deg.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
My tech is not as good as Pig's and my rush down is not as good as Viking's, but nobody zones as well with Zod as I do.

I never claimed that Jupiter was not a very good player, but I refuse to be a follower and ass kisser like Deg.
And he's kissing ass because he spoke the truth saying jupiter is a better player than you? The salt is real :joker:

But by your logic its not your zoning that is good its zods. When you say that the players are not winning the character they chose is winning it seems like your putting him down. Im not saying to be an ass-kisser or anything but at least give the man props where props are due no matter what character he used. MMH is one of the best fighting game characters ever but still Jupiter has put in alot of time and hard work into it.

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman

I'm not really kissing ass, I just know a good player when I see one. And trust me, I haaaaaaaate MMH.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
Uhh zod is almost as bs as mmh is the big 3 char mmh zod n am. How can a zod player talk crap about n mmh player when they both are using rediculous characters. Zod does have a couple losing mus but vs the rest of the cast hes just as over powered.