What's new

Emergency MLG Dallas situation. Please Respond ASAP if you are going

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
On twitter MLG Carlos and Maxter have been going back and forth about when the tournament actually starts. It looks like REO, Maxter, CD SR, and J360 all bought their tickets to arrive on friday at 4pm. Carlos said it starts on friday then said he was informed registration is open until 4:30 on friday so if that's the case who knows whats going on. Carlos said he needs to know how many people already bought their flights and WHEN they are arriving. If they are going to reschedule because people bought flights for friday they have to know by tomorrow. So anyone that bought your flight could you please post in this thread your details and say if it's ok for it to be moved to saturday and sunday. Thanks everyone.

Attachments

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Well now I think it might be too late for that... it doesn't affect me personally (I will be there Thurs-Mon) but since it was announced to be Fri-Sat I'm sure people have already planned on leaving Sunday.

What's wrong with a late start on Friday? At Raleigh we just had round 1 the first day (took about 2 hours) and finished everything else up the 2nd day.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Well now I think it might be too late for that... it doesn't affect me personally (I will be there Thurs-Mon) but since it was announced to be Fri-Sat I'm sure people have already planned on leaving Sunday.
That's what this thread is for we need exact numbers of who did what by tomorrow.

Maxter

Noob
We really know how many people booked their flight already, tournament might start on friday and if flights are delayed or people arrive friday night this will be a problem, carlos could try to get this changed but we need to know the situation of most players traveling, please let us know what day and time everyone that booked is getting there, if you haven't bought your flights, wait at least until tomorrow to let carlos know about the situation, we need as many people as possible to post on this thread about their schedule, ttyal

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I'll arrive on Thursday at 3:30pm, and I'll leave until monday. Doesn't affect me at all. NUMBERS.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
I'm scheduled to arrive Thursday evening and leave Sunday at noon. Since MK was announced for Friday and Saturday. I need to know ASAP if I need to change my ticket!

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
I'm scheduled to arrive Thursday evening and leave Sunday at noon. Since MK was announced for Friday and Saturday. I need to know ASAP if I need to change my ticket!
You will know by tomorrow. Thats why we need to do this. Everyone needs to respond tonight basically.

GhosT

Noob
seriously please start this tournament saturday and make it one day event or top 8 on sunday.. This would help me sooo much

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Honestly I am going but I was going to arrive at 10 pm Friday night. I haven't booked my flight yet whats going on?

You guys could just pay the change fee, the sooner the better if you have to do that. As the airline charge difference in airfare also.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Make the tournament start at around 5pm Friday as it was announced Friday and Saturday. I already planned to leave Saturday night.

I know a lot of ppl already booked to leave Sunday morning. So wouldn't be fair to make it go over to Sunday. Since Friday Saturday was the scheduled days

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
What are the times the tournament starts so I can plan ahead and figure out what flight and hotel arrangements need to be made.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
If it was supposed to be starting on friday, why would you arrive on Friday unless you were driving in?

It would be a really unfair, to the people who have already bought tickets to leave Sunday Morning/Afternoon, to move the tournament back to cater to those who didn't read when the tournament was scheduled.

It should start friday and end some time saturday, if you didn't arrive on time, that's your fault... NOT MLG's.

Once it was announced Friday and Saturday, I arranged my hotel Thursday checking out Sunday. Also my time off for work. Should not change if for a few. They can pay the change fee and switch their tickets.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Similar with me. I arranged Thursday-Saturday, leaving Sunday morning