What's new

ELeague Injustice 2 Details Vault - UPDATE: Stream is LIVE

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Ok I didn't know about the E-League thing, my bad.

However, regarding CTP, yes it was on a local channel, but it still got bigger numbers despite SFV being on a cable. A show on a local channel gets higher numbers then a broadcast on cable, that should tell you something. Also, is CW really a local channel? I'm not familiar that much with US channels but last time I've checked CW isn't local.

And no, I'm not refereeing to just the US, I've seen people in Israel who barely heard of SF or even haven't heard of SF at all, but did hear about MK. Of course that in Japan it will be the opposite, but worldwide, that it is the case. It's not just the E-Sports that you have to take into account, but the overall impact on the media and gaming in general.
If you are talking about worldwide, MK is not bigger than SF by popularity or as a franchise in whole.

Let alone just that franchise, MK is not the biggest most popular FG franchise worldwide.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
If you are talking about worldwide, MK is not bigger than SF by popularity or as a franchise in whole.

Let alone just that franchise, MK is not the biggest most popular FG franchise worldwide.
As I said before, I'm very skeptical about it, all things considered. I leave it at that.

Last edited:

Rip

Noob
Ok I didn't know about the E-League thing, my bad.

However, regarding CTP, yes it was on a local channel, but it still got bigger numbers despite SFV being on a cable. A show on a local channel gets higher numbers then a broadcast on cable, that should tell you something. Also, is CW really a local channel? I'm not familiar that much with US channels but last time I've checked CW isn't local.
CW is local.

Also, higher numbers on local vs cable makes sense. One is free, so Everyone with a TV has access to it. Cable is paid, so the percentage of people who have it is obviously significantly lower.