What's new

ELeague Injustice 2 Details Vault - UPDATE: Stream is LIVE

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
K&M are in Europe.. it is not even an option to get them.. no idea why they even would be considered. If they are serious about making casting a career they might need to consider moving to the USA. It is a bit of an ask for the event to eat 2 plane tickets to America.
Lol, my guy Jynks.

$250,000 tournament
Nationwide TV deal
Can't afford plane tickets

I'm sure there was a good reason for it, but that was not the reason :D

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Rewind beats R3ap3r 3-0. SonicFox levels of trolling.

Nivek beats the 1st outcast 3-0

Scar beats Best MK Raiden 3-0

Last edited:

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Imo Tasty Steve is exciting to listen to and is managing the flow of gameplay extremely well on the mic.

Last edited:

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
This is huge, whoever gets to qualify has a gigantic opportunity. And it is huge not just for the NRS scene but for the while FGC in general. It is a great time to be an NRS/MK/IJ fan, no disrespect to any other fighting game or company or course. I really hope that we are gonna get such opportunities for Mortal Kombat 11 when that game comes out, this will be a dream come true.

And as for the commentary, yes it would be awesome to get more NRS related commentaries, but this thing is WAY bigger then just who calls the matches, not to mention that we still have some NRS related commentaries, so people shouldn't make to much noise out of it. We need to embrace this moment and appreciate what it can give us all as a community, and not focusing too much on stuff that is unimportant in comparison. No disrespect to the commentaries of course, but we need to focus on what that is important right now.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Update from Twitter: Biohazard beaten by Oakiess Grodd!!

Rewind vs whiteboi up next!

Whiteboi takes it 3-1. Classic trait teabags ftw. Karma for Rewind's previous antics

Last edited:
BTW, Zhi used to stream the injustice 1 local scene were Xian played on his twitch channel. So he does have history with the game, although I can understand why people are outraged.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
I love Oakiess. Bringing the hype with his Grodd and seems like a really nice guy.

Never heard of him before today.

This tournament is amazing so far

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Wow man. Oakies is exposing some of the best in the world with lack of MU knowledge and experience. Amazing performance so far. He uses trait more than any Grodd I've seen and is a beast with them mb f3s

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Whiteboi beats Scar 3-0 to advance from the pool in Winners.

Scarecrow hyyyyyyyyype

Oakiess vs Nivek in Winners finals of their pool next

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Nivek beats Oakiess in Winners finals of their pool 3-1, advancing from the pool in Winners.

PL is waiting for his run back with Oakiess in loser's finals, after eliminating Grr