What's new

General/Other - Hat Trick Eddy Wang Final Hat Trick Kung lao compilation video

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist

To every single one of you, who helped, grinded or contributed in anyway to the development of this character/variation since launch, i want to give you deeply congrats and thank you.

A character development is not made alone, i've learned a lot from each single one of you, studied most of your techs even when not Hat Trick related and applied to my gameplay in any way i could possible achieve.
Thank you everyone for bearing this burden with me for the past 2 years until the very end.

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
Kewl.

I'm about halfway in so far while I'm typing this, and I like the setups you got going on. Hat Trick definitely lends itself to that, and though I enjoy watching all of Lao's variations, this one appeals to me the most.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Some nice stuff in there, shame we could never really enjoy the full potential of what this variation could've been but it's swaggy to watch and fun to play so it's not all been bad lol :p

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Sounds like Final Fantasy music?
songs from jet li's movies
fist of legend and tai chi master
these are the original mandarin scores, not the one changed in the western

on 3:09 mark

I have the full original Score for the Tai Chi, but i really would like to get my hands on the Fist of Legend one, which is considered one if not the best movie Jet Li ever did, even if its not that popular, that movie had me saying "enough is enough i will learn MA too"