What's new

Ed Boon tweets about seeking feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sazbak

Noob
Ed Boon wants Ultradavid’s feedback because Ultradavid is the man. Don’t get that twisted with Ed Boon giving a rat’s ass what you nerds think.
The edgy kid has arrived. Get yourself an orange juice and sit down in the corner while the adults are discussing stuff.

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
Literally all I want, all I REALLY want besides the obvious things everyone's already gonna bring up (fixing the poke-throw meta, balancing out Fatal/Krushing Blows, buffing Raiden so I can play Amish Raiden, etc.), is to know if or when they're getting rid of variations. Me personally, as a Noob player who firmly believes his character's best chance at seriously contending is having all options available, being stuck between Competitive Mode where I have a hand tied behind my back, or Casual Mode where nothing I do matters because the games I'm playing are not the ones I'd be playing at a local/major, has taken all the sizzle out of the steak for me.
The experiment should end. But if it's not, and it's going to be like this throughout the game's lifespan, they can at least tell us now instead of taking their sweet time like they did when they waited til the Beta was over to tell us the truth about it.
Dunno where you got this idea but variations are here to stay, 100%.

thesacrifist

Too old for this
It's easily the best looking, love the roster so far (even the guests aren't bad), single player content is good (too grindy initially).

Gameplay is the biggest road block for me. It's a very tight feeling game (by design), which was initially very impressive, but it's become a double edged sword over time. For me, everything now feels too by the numbers.

Edit - To add, MKX variations each felt very unique and distinctive (mostly) whereas MK11 were piecemealed together (see third variation delay).

This was the quickest i've dropped a MK game. (i'll be back for sindel though)
I agree with everything here, and also look forward to returning for Sindel for a few days before I unfortunately get bored again.

Vhozite

Waiting on SF6
The edgy kid has arrived. Get yourself an orange juice and sit down in the corner while the adults are discussing stuff.
Lol but he's right tho. The tweet is clearly not directed at the general public. Hes asking for feedback from someone with a respected opinion.

Even if he was asking everyone he's not gonna see the shit yall posting in a TYM thread lol

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
It's a shame that this is the game NRS will be continuing to support, of all the games they've released since MK9. Personally, I became bored with it after about a month. I'm happy for those who enjoy it, but it's just not for me. Visually, it's without equal, but nearly ever other thing about the game is a turn off for me.

MKX had its issues for sure, but it actually felt like an MK game to me. MK11 just feels too safe and bores me to tears to play and especially watch. The changes I would want to see will never happen because it would completely change the game.

Also, as some others have said, Ed isn't speaking to us anyway. He's talking to content creators and what not that have a lot of influence over the community. Hopefully they watched Max's video he did recently on MK11 because it captured my feelings nearly to a T.

Slymind

Noob
I understood that this tweet wasn't only for a specific person(or group), it does not make much sense to me to rely on the opinion of a single person specially when he is talking about supporting the game for a very long time, but if that is actually what it is, i request @STORMS @CrimsonShadow to close the topic.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
MK11 is the last MK we will get for a long time. I hope everyone is aware of that. Try not to shoot yourselves in the foot when asking for buffs/nerfs
Get back to me via PM if you don't mind, regarding my question.

Also, closing at request of the author @Slymind

Status
Not open for further replies.