What's new

Ed Boon Teasing Nightwolf Reveal

Comments

D
Another tease wow, until we get a roadmap of the dlc my 40$ stays safety in my pocket.

The game is 4 year old wtf, you think street fighter 6 isnt being made now
nah sf last a long time and Capcom said they want to support it till we are in the 2020's but they could throw a curveball and just straight up announce sf6. they will probably announce 'super street fighter 5 arcade addition' or a season pass.

D
nah sf last a long time and Capcom said they want to support it till we are in the 2020's but they could throw a curveball and just straight up announce sf6. they will probably announce 'super street fighter 5 arcade addition' or a season pass.
But your expecting capcom to give you a plethora of content for 5 years thats super unrealistic.

for other games yes but sf is always a live game and has a lot of support from Capcom. what they did this year is an out of the blue thing that hasn't happened before.

But your expecting capcom to give you a plethora of content for 5 years thats super unrealistic.
I understand your point in regards traditionally to other games but in this regard, sf is more of a live game that in constantly got stuff being released.

I understand your point in regards traditionally to other games but in this regard, sf is more of a live game that in constantly got stuff being released.
Yea I think that after 2nd year most people are happy with whatever extra they get

Yea I think that after 2nd year most people are happy with whatever extra they get
yeah I agree and im just happy with new content and characters no what whom, the rumor with sf is that there is going to be a new version for arcades and that version has 5-10 character (depending on who told you). and this will be announced at evo and the characters will be released together because ono said last year that they doing it differently this year, also because of the rumors of this new version being released in arcades in japan at some point in the future then being global on console.

yeah I agree and im just happy with new content and characters no what whom, the rumor with sf is that there is going to be a new version for arcades and that version has 5-10 character (depending on who told you). and this will be announced at evo and the characters will be released together because ono said last year that they doing it differently this year, also because of the rumors of this new version being released in arcades in japan at some point in the future then being global on console.
Interesting I stoped with sf 4 but I would play a komplete Sf5 editon

And boon ruining the hype once again... Seriously what's the point of hiding info waiting for a surprise reveal, and then show a character render??

"Who needs leaks when we have Ed Boon" every single time.

And boon ruining the hype once again... Seriously what's the point of hiding info waiting for a surprise reveal, and then show a character render??

Honestly, if he didn't do this, I feel all hype would be completely dead with how the marketing campaign has been going.

Nah... I’m significantly more hyped now than I was by just seeing the name. Especially after seeing his face.

So Sindel is a revenant but Nightwolf is not? They were both revenants in MKX so that doesn't make much sense to me.
When the images came out for Liu Kang and Kung Lao one was a revenant and the other wasn't. So the image doesn't really mean anything except the character's general look.

Edit: Same with Kitana, when the images of the characters were being revealed Liu Kang and Kitana were alive, everyone else who is a revenant was shown off as a revenant.