Ed Boon Teases Injustice 2 "E-sports" Update

Discussion in 'World Tournaments & Events' started by HellblazerHawkman, Mar 27, 2018.

By HellblazerHawkman on Mar 27, 2018 at 6:11 PM
  1. HellblazerHawkman

HellblazerHawkman Confused Thanagarian
    News Editor

[​IMG]

For everybody saying "WHEN'S IPS SEASON 2???" on every NRS related stream, you might have some answers soon. Ed Boon just put out a tease on his Twitter for some "e-sports" related news regarding Injustice 2. While there's a few things this could mean, it looks like that Injustice 2 is not dead yet for sure.

First and foremost, the odds of an Injustice 2 Pro Series Season 2 just went WAY up. If you needed a refresher from last year, EchoFox Sonic Fox ended up winning the finale after dominating the points spread all season. We might also see a return of Injustice 2 Eleague, where ALG Dragon secured the win and earned the title of "reigning Injustice 2 champion" between that and his EVO win. It could mean that we aren't getting anything and Boon just wants us to know instead of guessing and hoping. No idea as to when we will get this announcement, but you can be sure we'll keep you guys posted when it happens!

Coming at you with all dat news
News writer for (objectively) the best Netherrealm Studios based website. Feel free to message me if you have a news story you'd like to share
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'World Tournaments & Events' started by HellblazerHawkman, Mar 27, 2018.

1. neveradestroyer
      neveradestroyer
      They had once on a lifetime chance when Injustice 2 dropped... if only They kept supporting MKXL at the same time as Injustice 2. The people would not fear the anxiety of the NRS cycle. Heck!. even DLC costumes would do the trick. Sadly!. They didn't envision that far.:(

Look!. If They do even a little support to MKXL right now and promise to look at Injustice 2. The fire would ignite again.
    2. Tanno
      Tanno
      Wait. He wrote the word "koming soon". I believe he might reveal anything about MKXI.

Στάλθηκε από το C6833 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    3. Second Saint
      Second Saint
      My guess is they'll be announcing an IPS season 2, kicking off with Combo Breaker. Or possibly just a pot bonus for Combo Breaker.
    4. HellblazerHawkman
      HellblazerHawkman
      I think that's just because legally, nobody at NRS is allowed to use "Cs" for things that could be "Ks"
    5. kabelfritz
      kabelfritz
      News are: It's over
      ismael4790 likes this.
    6. Flamelurkr