What's new

Ed Boon talks about doing something for 25th MK anniversary and new movie talk

MKHYPE

Banned
Ed Boon talks about doing something for 25th MK anniversary @ 1h30m28s and new movie talk @ 1h54m34s

Text:
Q) With MK being 25 are there things that you want to do to commemorate that, are there any plans, WB thinking anything like?
Ed Boon) There might be stuff, probably nothing that I'm at liberty to say, it would've been cool if MKX landed on that year (25th Anniversary) but it's not to be. It would be a shame if there's nothing, if we did nothing. I've seen a couple ideas floating around that could be fun.

What do you think he's referring to? MK Encyclopedia or MK HD Remastered or something else?

Q) There's a lot of talk about another movie coming coming?
Ed Boon) I've seen a lot of stuff too, which I'm definitely not at liberty to say. I personally would love to see a new one but from a young director.

Da Tac0

GT: C88 Taco
Ohhhhh yessss

Dream cast
Scarlet j as Sonya
Idris Elba as Jax
Jet li and kung Lao
Liam neeson as raiden
Ryan gosling as Johnny cage
Christian bale or huge jackman as maskless sub zero
Can't think of any other actors or actresses
Oh
Emma stone for whichever female ninja for fapping reasons

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
Ed Boon talks about doing something for 25th MK anniversary @ 1h30m28s and new movie talk @ 1h54m34s

Text:
Q) With MK being 25 are there things that you want to do to commemorate that, are there any plans, WB thinking anything like?
Ed Boon) There might be stuff, probably nothing that I'm at liberty to say, it would've been cool if MKX landed on that year (25th Anniversary) but it's not to be. It would be a shame if there's nothing, if we did nothing. I've seen a couple ideas floating around that could be fun.

What do you think he's referring to? MK Encyclopedia or MK HD Remastered or something else?

Q) There's a lot of talk about another movie coming coming?
Ed Boon) I've seen a lot of stuff too, which I'm definitely not at liberty to say. I personally would love to see a new one but from a young director.
Hey bud, just went ahead and moved this thread to a different part of the forum due to it not being mkx gameplay related and more of mk interview stuff! Just pop in to give a heads up, and good info!