What's new

Ed Boon responds to the MK11 full roster leak

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Cassie was the only likeable one imo. I think if she’s in it would be a waste to have Johnny cage, Sonya and Cassie though. I would rather have Sonya and cage instead of Cassie but she was created to replace them. With the custom variations, skins and gear I would like all 3 to share the same slot. Or I would like to see Cassie become more of her own character instead of the 3rd different version of goku. She saved the planet so she deserves her own niche instead of just a hybrid.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
To be clear, this is about the most recent one Charybdis posted, which was very self-evidently fake.

The 'Rousey email leak', the only plausible 'leak' so far, is still on the table.

But the idea that Boon is double-plus-trolling is just ridiculous. He is clearly debunking this particular leak. Take that at face value.

subzert

Frozen Soul
Cassie was the only likeable one imo. I think if she’s in it would be a waste to have Johnny cage, Sonya and Cassie though. I would rather have Sonya and cage instead of Cassie but she was created to replace them. With the custom variations, skins and gear I would like all 3 to share the same slot. Or I would like to see Cassie become more of her own character instead of the 3rd different version of goku. She saved the planet so she deserves her own niche instead of just a hybrid.
Cassie is influenced by the design of Cage & Sonya but she was NEVER meant to replace them. This is such a non sense assumption by many people.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Cassie is influenced by the design of Cage & Sonya but she was NEVER meant to replace them. This is such a non sense assumption by many people.
I mean... the story mode heavily implies it.

Mechanically in terms of gameplay she does not replace either one of them, no, but I don't think people are getting this idea out of nowhere.

To be clear, this is about the most recent one Charybdis posted, which was very self-evidently fake.

The 'Rousey email leak', the only plausible 'leak' so far, is still on the table.

But the idea that Boon is double-plus-trolling is just ridiculous. He is clearly debunking this particular leak. Take that at face value.
Yeah but I wanted the tag mode rumour to be true! :/ Now all I can do is hope.