What's new

Ed Boon: "Big MK11 News Coming Soon"

Gamer68

Fujin!
Stress Test is tomorrow. I'm assuming they will be dropping info on who exactly is playable and what features are included.

I'm guessing the The Kollector will be playable and he's getting a trailer before the test starts.

Burn2019

Noob
They better be coming soon.

I've seen a perfectly reasonable complaint from someone on Reddit, who said that when you are encouraged (forced) that much to pre-order the game in advance (especially the Premium Edition) - you should really be getting information on the product. Mobile Kasts, skipping Kombat Kasts... all opposite ways of doing what they should actually be doing.
Someone on the MK sub dared to criticise NRS’ practices? Poor bastard. Can they still walk? Last time I visited that cesspool even the mods were part of the soy brigade.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Someone on the MK sub dared to criticise NRS’ practices? Poor bastard. Can they still walk? Last time I visited that cesspool even the mods were part of the soy brigade.
IF you think the sub reddit is a cess pool

Dont even go to Gamefaqs

Its so fucking cancerous atm.

Burn2019

Noob
IF you think the sub reddit is a cess pool

Dont even go to Gamefaqs

Its so fucking cancerous atm.
Ha! Good old gamefaqs. How is it so bad? At least on there, if you point out how unsexy and bland the females look you WON’T have the mods sneering down their NRS-jizz covered noses.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Ha! Good old gamefaqs. How is it so bad? At least on there, if you point out how unsexy and bland the females look you WON’T have the mods sneering down their NRS-jizz covered noses.
As Irish as said, they are basically talking about the females, and how "Fuckable" they should look

Aswell, the massive amount of Mileena/Rain/Kitana haters and supporters coming out of the woodworks

Pretty much rolls into one giant mess

I know its the internet and everyone has their own opinion, but there is literally no mod/admin regulating of toxic threads/people.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
With only 6weeks (42ish Days) or 6 Kombat Kasts left NRS needs to do something big to reveal and showcase the rest of the cast.

How awesome would it be if we got Smoke, Noob, Mileena, Reptile, Sindel, Shang Tsung, Triborg/Robots, Cetrion & Kollector Revealed.
I'd be happy with 2-3 character breakdowns per Kombat Kast or a huge dump.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I don't think it has anything to do with the announcement coming up.

Warner Bros. let UnCAGEDgamez along with other YouTubers/Streamers/Influencers to play the most recent MK11 build, which is why there has been a lot of new videos of Cassie Cage and Kano gameplay and whatnot over the past week or so. I think David (unCAGED) was just thanking NRS for the invite and whatnot, and Ed was just responding to it.

Burn2019

Noob
They're obsessed with talking about how "fuckable" the female characters are so it sounds like you might prefer it over there tbh.
Big difference with talking about a woman’s sex appeal and her ”fuckable-ness”, in class if nothing else.