What's new

Ed Boon: "Big MK11 News Coming Soon"

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
perhaps something Krypt related .... I dunno, so, some stupid silly speculation: but I suspect Krypt will be playable in 3rd person mode, with Scorpion ... that Steam achievement about "hanged bodies hits by spear etc" could be something, rsrsrs :p

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Classic games ARE more plausible, but I don't think we should expect something that big to come with the game. We have to realize that they had to write the story mode, animate it, create all the characters and their move sets, the stages, animations, fatalities etc.,

I just feel like they wouldn't spend resources on remastering old games when they have to focus on making this one great. And maybe remastering them isn't as big of a project as I believe it is, and maybe they have been working on this behind the scenes for years, but I wouldn't get my hopes up until they announce it.
The thing about it is that they were already remastered for the most part by a third party. They wouldn't really be using their own resources. Who knows. It's just my guess.

Let's not forget though that NRS is one of the only developers that actually give you a finished game with a ton of content upon release day. I wouldn't put anything past them. I'm just really looking forward to whatever this secret mode may be.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
There wont be a remaster of a old game inside the new one. They want you play the new game when you boot it up.

A remaster outside of MK 11 is another story.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
The thing about it is that they were already remastered for the most part by a third party. They wouldn't really be using their own resources. Who knows. It's just my guess.

Let's not forget though that NRS is one of the only developers that actually give you a finished game with a ton of content upon release day. I wouldn't put anything past them. I'm just really looking forward to whatever this secret mode may be.
Yeah, that's a good point, would they use these assets though? I guess they could pay the original crew and buy the rights to use them. It's better than nothing for the guys who did work on it.

vapid

cyber warlord
Let's not build up false hope for more cool shit; as much as I love the idea of MK1-3 being included within MK 11, at this point I do not believe it will happen.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Let's not build up false hope for more cool shit; as much as I love the idea of MK1-3 being included within MK 11, at this point I do not believe it will happen.
agreed ... could be too much hella good to be true on taking place at this point when MK11 release date already getting near and near

JontyHar23

Never Stop Improving
I don't know if anyone would vote for her. Rumor has it, she beat a foreign leader into submission.
That could be what gets her nominated for election. /s

Joking aside, I wonder if the news will be something about the first Kombat Pack. Release is closer and closer, so you'd think they'd want to inform people of what, (and who), they'll be getting with the Kombat Pass.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
If Fujin gets to be in KP1 or any other KP, then MK11 will be my last FG.
Your favorite? I'm kinda wanting Fujin to be in. But I have so many I want in. My fiance uses Mileena and my bro uses Reptile.
I'm wanting Smoke, Rain, Shang Tsung, Triborg most of all. Out of the leaked I'm wanting revealed: Noob, Liu Kang, Kotal, Kitana, Cetrion and Kollector.

Lun

proud TERF!
My ideal dlc list: Shang Tsung (unless he's in the base roster as he should be), Kenshi, Bo'Rai Cho, Reptile, and a new cool creative female character.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
My ideal dlc list: Shang Tsung (unless he's in the base roster as he should be), Kenshi, Bo'Rai Cho, Reptile, and a new cool creative female character.

The only good thing of Bo Rai Cho being in MKX as DLC is that he won't bugger me again in MK11 at least. No chance in hell they gonna break the no repeat-dlc now.

Lun

proud TERF!
The only good thing of Bo Rai Cho being in MKX as DLC is that he won't bugger me again in MK11 at least. No chance in hell they gonna break the no repeat-dlc now.
I said MY IDEAL DLC. I didn't say "the dlc I am expecting to see".

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Your favorite? I'm kinda wanting Fujin to be in. But I have so many I want in. My fiance uses Mileena and my bro uses Reptile.
I'm wanting Smoke, Rain, Shang Tsung, Triborg most of all. Out of the leaked I'm wanting revealed: Noob, Liu Kang, Kotal, Kitana, Cetrion and Kollector.
My fav are Sub Zero and Fujin, but I wouldn't say no to Frost. Those guys are my oldest mains.

As DLC, if Spawn gets in, he's, also, insta main for me.