What's new

EchoFox SonicFox Wins Injustice 2 Pro Series Finals - Match Log Inside

I run an ethernet capable. And it's 14 frames meter burned. Stop making excuses for bad game design. This is the same studio that made death stroke, full auto, and deadshot. You want your 14 frame teleport. Make her strings unsafe.

The tournament was fun, but make no mistake, giving out 120k for a game that makes mkx look like the mona lisa is ridiculous. Black adam has no wakeup and average damage, half the cast can't fight deadshot, almost every ranked set is against super girl. Every match is artificially extended because scrubs hold back the entire match and the stages are longer than the fast and furious 6 runway. But MKX (now that armored launchers are gone), IGAU, and MK9 were and still are way better games. This is potentially the worst game NRS has made so far. You're welcome to counter that, but fast food wifi and the problem pal.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
I run an ethernet capable. And it's 14 frames meter burned. Stop making excuses for bad game design. This is the same studio that made death stroke, full auto, and deadshot. You want your 14 frame teleport. Make her strings unsafe.
MB specials frame data isnt listed accurately in game. you've played 3 nrs games and havent realized that congrats. the fact that you post believeing that means you dont what ur talking about. u know i was just going to say ur just bad thats why u or, anyone else ive heard complain, cant block it to save time arguing but decided to show a little restraint.

ur just bad tho lul

I'm aware how MB frame data works, it's okay you can go back to your geometry homework little guy. What's your w/l ratio? The problem is real online. Never really have a problem offline. But I'll be the first to say unashamedly that having a teleport in a back to block game that doesn't leave the active user neutral is horrible game design. If that was her only gimmick fine, you can vigilant. But her tool box is too pervasive. Covers everything. Go on the SG discussion thread.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
The tournament was fun, but make no mistake, giving out 120k for a game that makes mkx look like the mona lisa is ridiculous. Black adam has no wakeup and average damage, half the cast can't fight deadshot, almost every ranked set is against super girl. Every match is artificially extended because scrubs hold back the entire match and the stages are longer than the fast and furious 6 runway. But MKX (now that armored launchers are gone), IGAU, and MK9 were and still are way better games. This is potentially the worst game NRS has made so far. You're welcome to counter that, but fast food wifi and the problem pal.
I keep thinking there is no way your posts will get any dumber but you keep on delivering. Good on you man, I needed a laugh.

You can think whatever you like. There's a bunch of butt hurt drones on here that will defend their game at all cost. If you think this game is better than any of the previous three, you're genuinely stupid.