Echo Fox Scar wins StreamMe's Mortal Kombat XL "Runback"

Discussion in 'Tournament & Event Aftermaths' started by STORMS, Oct 19, 2017.

By STORMS on Oct 19, 2017 at 9:13 PM
  1. STORMS

STORMS Owner / Director
    Administrator

PSN:
    SSMROT
    For anyone who may have missed the Mortal Kombat XL action on StreamMe, the archive is linked below. We all knows Injustice 2 is filling the air and has been for months, but thanks to StreamMe, we've been able to taste the blood again.

Congratulations to Echo Fox Scar for tearing it up and making it through the fierce competition of Noble Illusions, Rogue Slayer, Circa Forever King, Sweet Neptune, BFGC Sooned, Deoxys243, Mingled Jester. If you missed the matches, you'll definitely want to catch these replays!

scar.jpg

Archive link: https://www.stream.me/archive/war/warofthegods/VRlpBO0k2Q

First off, Welcome to TestYourMight! My main objective nowadays is to keep you as updated as I possibly can in regards to NetherRealm Studios news, especially dealing with Mortal Kombat and Injustice.

Thank you for your support!
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Tournament & Event Aftermaths' started by STORMS, Oct 19, 2017.

1. JBeezYBabY
      JBeezYBabY
      Congrats on the win, young brotha!

RIghteous! :l:qtl:cool::qtr:r
    2. Roy Arkon
      Roy Arkon
      Holly fuck what an excellent tourney! So many hype moments and clutches that reminds you just how crazy and awesome MKX can truly be! @ForeverKing was hilarious with all of his attempts to get the Blanche Brutality on Slayer.

Huge Kudos to Scar for winning the tourney, he play extremely well.

And also huge kudos to both @Mr Aquaman and Echo for the excellent commentary! You guys rocked the house! Only someone like Aquaman will punch his own headset microphone!

Mortal Kombat X still lives!
      Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
      Mr Aquaman likes this.