What's new

East Coast Throwdown stream replay!

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
If you were unfortunate enough to miss ECT this past weekend, then you're in luck! NRS have uploaded the entire stream to their Youtube account, allowing you to binge hours upon hours of top notch, cutting edge Injustice 2 action as the Pro Series rolls on!

No your eyes do not deceive you, there are seven glorious hours here! The first four odd hours are groups, with the top 8 kicking off at five hours in. And for a so-called 'dead game', the level of lay and thousands of stream viewers ain't half bad now is it?

I won't spoil who makes the top 8 but if you're interested....

Winners bracket: Deoxys, Whiteboi, Nubcakes, Basics
Losers bracket: KingGambler, Slayer, Emperor_Kombat, BurritoVoorhees

As regards, the winner well....no spoilers here.....

Basic takes it over Nubcakes, 3-1

Huge congratulations to the winner and to all the competitors from everybody here at TYM! Aaaaand as always, be sure to check back to TYM for all the latest news on Injustice 2, Mortal Kombat and all things NRS!

Last edited by a moderator:

kevkopdx

Noob
I’m surprised at the lack of comments on this tourney. It was a really fun one to watch. Personally, pools were more exciting to me than the top 8 and again we keep seeing amazing character diversity! Three takeaways for me were: 1) swamp thing was really fun to watch, 2) I think Atom is the most boring character in the game(from a spectator standpoint) and 3) Why doesn’t Batman ever come in first?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
That Swamp thing play was fuggin' amazing! Burrito Vorhees was playing it hella cool the whole time, shades on, had the Ma$e Face the whole time, and played clean! It was a fun tourney to watch and lets not forget .....It had 14K VIEWERS ON TWITCH! Pretty sure more than any other game being showcased at that tourney. Righteous ;)