What's new

East Coast Throwdown 4 - 6/9/12 - PLAYERS LIST.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
M.L.M.J. - Mount Laurel Mary Jane, Destiny & Smoke :D.

One of my number one goals for ECT (that I've had since like NEC): Try and sell the crowd on replace the "SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE" chant with "PUFF PUFF PASS."

IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE DAMMIT >_<.
YES TO THIS! Ever we made that chant up art NEC we've been trying to spread it around. Better catch on.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Excellent. 31 players thus far, and 4 MK Senate votes to change the chant. Fantastic.

Dark_Rob, if I remember correctly, 9.95's gonna be out for this one and you'll be running the MK show, correct?

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Excellent. 31 players thus far, and 4 MK Senate votes to change the chant. Fantastic.

Dark_Rob, if I remember correctly, 9.95's gonna be out for this one and you'll be running the MK show, correct?
Pherleece will be running the show and um I'm glad I made this list but I'm not 100% yet lol but I will have an answer for everyone today or tomorrow.

I would love to go and hang with everyone but sadly with Box entering the tournament I have no chance to win so I think I will just stay home.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I would love to go and hang with everyone but sadly with Box entering the tournament I have no chance to win so I think I will just stay home.
LOL. I think that's the biggest compliment I've ever gotten :D.

I'll try not disappoint you and the ATL.
In all seriousness, I really wanna succeed this time around.
I've been training my fucking cybernetic Shaolin ass off for this one like never before.

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
I really want to go to this (I have yet to make it out to a 'real' tournament), but all I have is my wireless ps3 controllers, which I know aren't allowed. I don't have a lot of money and can't throw down for a stick (nor do I want to) . . . what are some recommendations you guys have? Are there wired ps3 controllers that are cheap/available? I know there are ps2 converters, but I hear they take a long time to ship etc etc etc...

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I really want to go to this (I have yet to make it out to a 'real' tournament), but all I have is my wireless ps3 controllers, which I know aren't allowed. I don't have a lot of money and can't throw down for a stick (nor do I want to) . . . what are some recommendations you guys have? Are there wired ps3 controllers that are cheap/available? I know there are ps2 converters, but I hear they take a long time to ship etc etc etc...
Mine got to me in like 3 days. It's definitely worth the change if you've got a PS2 pad handy :).

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
Mine got to me in like 3 days. It's definitely worth the change if you've got a PS2 pad handy :).
I've got a ....decent.... ps2 pad handy. I've had it since about '08. It has been kept in good condition (but took a pounding back in my 3rd strike/KoF '98 UM days). Would you be able to message me or reply with the link to where you got yours? I'd really like to start playing MK offline more, and this looks like a good place to start (VSM is only about 3-4 hours away but like 60$ in tolls).

Lulzlou

Noob
MinotaurLord
Madcatz has some affordable pads and sticks. Not sure if you checked those out or not. After my first tournament, which was 2weeks after I started, I was searching for a new controller to use. @rev0lver was using one of those fightpad's actually and he recommended me them on the forums afterwards.

I bought the wwe all stars fightpad for $20 each for both systems. IMO, this is your best option if you are willing to try something new. You don't have to worry about converters bugging out and its cheap so easily replaceable. Check the gamestop website, its much cheaper there. The fightstick is even $20 lol
http://www.gamestop.com/browse/accessories/playstation-3/accessories/controllers?nav=16k-madcatz,13ffff2419-8d-74

edit: I love these pads. They are definitely worth it. I used it all the time before I picked up hitbox. Hell I even prefer the pad over hitbox lol.

edit2: Please take TYM out of my name on that last XD I only use that on psn so people know I'm from there.

Lulzlou

Noob
Just wanted to throw out an odd question.

Did anyone play star wars jedi knight jedi academy on original xbox live back then?
Not the Computer version, they played differently.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
I'm pretty sure wireless PS3 controllers are allowed you just HAVE TO MAKE SURE TO SHUT IT OFF AFTER YOUR MATCH.