What's new

East Coast Throwdown 2018 Early Standings/Pools

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

Feels like it's been FOREVER. We have another NRS major coming up this weekend, and for some it will be the biggest all year: East Coast Throwdown 2018 is the Last Chance Qualifier for the Injustice Pro Series finals next month. The winner gets a spot guaranteed up against our champions this year for a shot to in a $100,000 prize pool tournament.

As would only be fair, current qualifers for the IPS were not allowed to register. This could be the chance for a newer name to really shine, or this could be the chance for a vet who didn't make the initial cut prove that they aren't washed. Link to the current rank standings can be found here. Being that there is so much on the line for this major, registration was called off for I2 early. Nobody can show up at the door to rattle pools once they drop.

Expect those in the next few days, when we'll post them alongside the stream schedule when it's ready. And, as always, we'll have some form of coverage as it all goes down. If you can't watch it, TYM will get your back.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Man I totally forgot this was a thing, I done fucked up. Wish I had off so I could at least come to spectate and play casuals. Best of luck people.