What's new

easiest human smoke 50%

i've been trying both the pop up, forward jump, air punch, teleport, spear, pop up, throw, and the pop up, walk forward, roundhouse, teleport, spear, pop up, punch, throw. i think the first is easier, but the teleport in the air after the punch is kinda tricky

kartar

Noob
The roundhouse one isn't hard if you catch your opponent as high in the air as possible. Just remember you can't teleport until the roundhouse animation is finished.

i've been trying both the pop up, forward jump, air punch, teleport, spear, pop up, throw, and the pop up, walk forward, roundhouse, teleport, spear, pop up, punch, throw. i think the first is easier, but the teleport in the air after the punch is kinda tricky
The first one is 1000x easier. You should do jk instead of jp and jk+throw to finish instead of just the air throw. It doesn't make it any harder and adds easy damage. I don't find the Rh one to be really difficult on larger people but there are definately easier near 50% h smoke combos.

Pop up, deep jk spear, pop up, jk/air throw.

Or pop up walk forward run burst 2x hp, spear, pop up finish

pop up, tp, hp, spear, pop up finish

etc. etc.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
HK, LP, JK, TP, Spear, HK, D+LP, D+HP, JK Air throw is just over 53%. It's very easy and anyone should be able to do it on the characters it is to be performed on with normal timing and spacing.

Just so i don't have to make a new thread when we are on a similar subject.. What is the best practical juggle to do after you already hit with smokes spear?

Just so i don't have to make a new thread when we are on a similar subject.. What is the best practical juggle to do after you already hit with smokes spear?
I use HK, LP, JK, spear after an initial spear.

If I get a hit in before the first spear (aaHP or something), I just wait it out and do the HK, LP, spear.

Houzi

Noob
If the person doesn't block I find this combo easier.

Hk,D+lp, D+Hp, teleport punch, spear, Hk, D+Lp, D+Hp, Teleport punch, repeat........

i find that basic juggle quite easy if i do the 2 hit pop up rather than the three hit popup for the basic juggles. i am trying to sort outthe first advance juggle for human smoke which is: jump punch start,HK,LP,deep JK,X,D+LP,D+HP,aaHP,Air Throw

Remz

https//:wavenet.remz.ca
I can't connect an air throw after the second pop-up, aaHP, JK. I've searched the forum and youtube for a clue about the right timing but I found nothing. Any help?

All of Human Smokes combo's are relatively simple. That's why I love using him. Two combo's with him is enough to end the round, four... a match. Just learn his basic juggles, and over time you'll learn his advance juggles which are very easy. Remember air throws are 6%

HK, LK, JK, TP, Spear, LK, Down LP, Down HP, HP, JK, Air Throw = 55% Very simple with practice

JPS, HK, LK, Deep JK, Spear, LK, Down LP, Down HP, HP, JK, Air Throw = 60% A liitle difficult to time but with practice you'll get it. Starting with SUJK add 2%

And the corner combos:

HK, LK, JK, HP, Spear, LK, Down LP, Down HP, JK, RH, HK = 60% Timing is of the essence. You can also end with JK, JK, Air Throw but not worth it because it's really difficult to time and I don't think it adds too much more damage if any.

JPS, HK, LK, Deep JK, Spear, LK, Down LP, Down HP, JK, RH, HK = 67% Pretty tough to do, but with practice it becomes rythm. Starting with SUJK adds 2%

HK, LK, JK, TP, Spear, LK, Down LP, Down HP, HP, JK, Air Throw = 55% Very simple with practice
do you have to walk in on the hp before the jk air throw?

also, what about characters like sheeva that just fall after you pop them up so you dont hit the jk

do you have to walk in on the hp before the jk air throw?

also, what about characters like sheeva that just fall after you pop them up so you dont hit the jk
Yes you have to walk in for the HP. What I do is walkin, semi run + HP, JK, Air Throw. The timing is something you have to practice at.

And characters like Sheeva you have to juggle differently. But the ending HP, JK, Air throw is possible on every character including Sheeva.