What's new

Easiest Female Characters to Learn for Beginners

Easiest Female Character to Learn in Injustice 2 is...

• Black Canary

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Catwoman

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Cheetah

• Harley Quinn

• Poison Ivy

• Starfire

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Supergirl

Votes: 47 62.7%
  • Wonder Woman

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Play someone you like. Execution isnt very hard in this game. Do the extra homework with a character you like instead if trying to find the easy route out.

The most important thing for a new player is that their character keeps them interested. It's hard learning fighting games and most new players get discouraged and drop them. Imo pick who you think will keep you coming back to the game in a few months.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
What are easiest female characters to learn for beginners in Injustice 2?

From what i am reading and hearing it's either Catwoman or Supergirl. Is that correct?

I really like Harley Quinn and i am trying to learn her, but i am having really hard time winning against some zoners in the game.

I also like Poison Ivy. But i read that she is not really in the good spot in the game, that she is hard to learn and doesn't do much DMG.

Please vote and discuss.
Supergirl literally takes no understanding of fighting games or any fundamentals to play.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
One other thing, if you're having trouble against zoners, I'd suggest first figuring out what options your chosen character has against the zoning, rather than look to switch characters. If someone is just spamming projectiles with no thought, you can find ways to take advantage of that with pretty much any character.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
No character in the game outside of Gorilla Grodd is really that hard to use imo. Don’t let it deter you from learning your favorite.

But to answer your question, Supergirl is the easiest to use and either the best or second best character in the entire game, Ivy is the hardest female and probably a bottom 5 character overall

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
What are easiest female characters to learn for beginners in Injustice 2?

From what i am reading and hearing it's either Catwoman or Supergirl. Is that correct?

I really like Harley Quinn and i am trying to learn her, but i am having really hard time winning against some zoners in the game.

I also like Poison Ivy. But i read that she is not really in the good spot in the game, that she is hard to learn and doesn't do much DMG.

Please vote and discuss.
I concur with @standoffstance

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Supergirl is the easiest and honestly the most beneficial to learn since you'll learn spacing and whiff punishing, as well as anti airing very well. Her (corner) combos aren't too hard at the beginning level either and you'll be able to shut down that good 'ol online "spam" from those OP AF Wifi Deadshot warriors.

Raider

Noob
Wow, so many voted for Supergirl. I am kinda surprised at that gap honestly.

I have to say that i really, really like Wonder Woman and will try to learn her too. I just got her JL gear and it looks great. Overall i think that she is great character, might be my 2nd favorite.

Raider

Noob
Thanks to this thread i started playing Starfire and i have to say that i like her a lot. Overall she is very strong, she has some very nice combos (still learning her) but is also great zoner.

I am also playing Wonder Woman more now. I just can't help it, i absolutely love everything about her. I think that she might be my favorite character in the game.

I am not playing Harley as much as i used to anymore, for some reason i can't do very good with her. But i think that i will also play Enchantress when she is released, actually i am pretty sure that i will.

I tried playing Supergirl but i just can't. She is very easy to play and very strong but for some reason i can't stand her. I find her very cheap and basic.

My answer supergirl. Someone above said it well you learn a lot playing her. And she's the easier to make In game adjustments with. A stong second to Starfire

Is she good for zoners? Lol Because that's the most frustrating part of the game for me. Actually at least on PC i would call it "Spam".
If you're having issues with zoning then Starfire might actually be good for you since she is a zoner herself.

Which characters in specific are you having trouble with?