What's new

EarthRealm Dojo Top 16 Results!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
There were 104 entrants for this tournament, which is actually kinda insane. This was supposed to be more of a regional/local tournament but the turnout was insane! It was really fun and a well ran tournament. It’s a shame none of my matches were streamed, had some crazy ones! I ended up getting 13th though! NinjaKilla was dominant throughout the entire tournament, very humble and chill dude. Congrats to everyone who placed top 16 and good shit to everyone who attended or watched!

Top 8:

1 - NinjaKilla212
2 - Forever King
3 - oD Alcatraz
4 - MF Slayer
5 - oD Atai
5 - Nimbus ATL-Tiger_Mask
7 - Decay
7 - MCG Matrix

Top 16:

9 - Siren Infinitii
9 - Takgillo
9 - ezkill_45
9 - zTsunamiV
13 - Juggs (Juggleypuff)
13 - Myztery_-Bot
13 - Xen0morph
13 - JH_Maxninja

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Congrats on making top 16 bro.
Thanks. I didn’t play my best game. Even though I know how to deal with tournament nerves I was super nervous. But it’s all good, it was a fun learning experience. Definitely wasn’t expecting so many people to be there, so maybe that effected the nerves, idk.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
excelent tourney ! and awesome fights , all players were on fire ! NinjaKilla did so well, this dude has an amazing MK11 competitive future ! :D His Liu Kang is sick !!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Only saw the top 4. What characters was everyone else using?
I saw a bunch of characters. I was using Scorpion. But saw Geras, Sonya, Erron Black, Kitana, Sub-Zero, Kabal, Scarlett, Noob, Kotal Kahn, Baraka, Liu Kang, Jax, Kano, etc etc.

Just about saw every character being used except Shao Kahn, Frost, and D’Vorah.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
No shao khan... but other than that... this was a great event. AquaNova was a awesome casting team as well. Took about an hour for them to warm up to each others style but they ended pulling off a wicked show.

Gratz to all the players, particularly Slayer and NinjaKiller. ... Slayer is becoming a kind of "heel" persona in the NRS scene, but a fun one.. not a toxic one. One you can actually root for. Good on him for making a awesome show. Also Ninjakiller was the people's champ. So much support for this younging. It reminds me of early MK9 SonicFox back when he was a upen-commer.. I expect great things from this dude and it seems like only a matter of time before he gets sponsored... or at least should be.

EarthRealm Dojo 2019 - MK11 Top 8 (Pools + Top 8 entire Stream @Twitch)