What's new

Question Earth Shake-Like MB Flip Kick?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I have a feeling it might be possible to position the MB Flip Kick so that one hit crosses up and the other doesn't, so pretty much like DD's Earth Shake but instead of blocking back/down they have to block back/forward or forward/back.
I think this is gonna be hella dope (maybe broken?) if it's actually possible.
Testing is a pain though because it's pretty difficult to see how the AI blocks it so you have to record and try blocking it yourself and that is going to take an insanely long time.

Do you guys think it's worth looking for?

Also I think we need to make a guide on when the Flip Kick crosses up and when it doesn't.

macro

Eezeepeezee
I have a feeling it might be possible to position the MB Flip Kick so that one hit crosses up and the other doesn't, so pretty much like DD's Earth Shake but instead of blocking back/down they have to block back/forward or forward/back.
I think this is gonna be hella dope (maybe broken?) if it's actually possible.
Testing is a pain though because it's pretty difficult to see how the AI blocks it so you have to record and try blocking it yourself and that is going to take an insanely long time.

Do you guys think it's worth looking for?

Also I think we need to make a guide on when the Flip Kick crosses up and when it doesn't.
Ya i think that would be a great find also it would be crazy hard to block. Alot hard then ES.

Last edited:

Braindead

Alright I just wanted to see if it's worth the trouble looking for especially that I don't know if it's actually possible yet. It's gonna take a lot of time I think and I didn't want it to be wasted.
The investigation shall begin.

macro

Eezeepeezee
Alright I just wanted to see if it's worth the trouble looking for especially that I don't know if it's actually possible yet. It's gonna take a lot of time I think and I didn't want it to be wasted.
The investigation shall begin.
Trust me man i'll make sure we find something! I have the power of netfliex and being bord as hell.

Braindead

Trust me man i'll make sure we find something! I have the power of netfliex and being bord as hell.
BTW one thing to look for is do the MB Flip Kick as they are standing up after a knockdown, because the hitboxes are weird at that time, just like the setup Pryce came up with with the meaty spark and like superman's meaty heat zap. So that weirdness might make one hit of the MB FK cross up and the other not.