What's new

EARLY FOOTAGE: T.J. Combo's Ultra Combo

STORMS

Co-founder
Premium Supporter
Granted, this is early footage so watch this short combo video with that in mind. If you haven't seen much of one of the newest characters to be joining the Killer Instinct roster this Fall, I think you'll quite enjoy this footage of T.J. Combo. Again, bear in mind that this is very early footage and far from final! Check out a glimpse of T.J. Combo's Ultra Combo!

Credit/Source: https://www.youtube.com/user/Miles923

Kim0z

Noob
I totally like the combat design of the new TJ, its very eye friendly and unique.

They still need to do some work on him in order for him to be complete, if you look at his face you can see that his lips are not moving, but im sure the final TJ will be awesome.

#WHENISCINDER?

protools27

Rebel without a scene
TJ combo looks tight, but that ultra is weak. They could have got a little more creative then repeatly punching the opponent in the face.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I'm hyped for TJ but he just looks so choppy at the moment. Lets hope they fix that up in later builds.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
TJ combo looks tight, but that ultra is weak. They could have got a little more creative then repeatly punching the opponent in the face.
I don't know I like that idea i mean he is BOXER after all they just need to speed up the punches and the music. Make it full on Fist of the North Star

protools27

Rebel without a scene
I don't know I like that idea i mean he is BOXER after all they just need to speed up the punches and the music. Make it full on Fist of the North Star
Ya I feel that he's a boxer and all, the punches at the end just looked to similar to me. Just ,y opinion. Like you said maybe speed them up, or alternate between right and left hands something. I just found the repetitive nature to be unhype in its current build.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I love TJ Combo and this is the character I've been waiting for. I love the recapture element unique to him (for now) but he just looks so.....awkward to me. Both in gameplay and especially appearance. He just doesn't fit with the rest of the existing cast. I really hope he's fine tuned before release. With a new development team taking over, it's imperative that their first character be really well done. It will set the tone for the rest of season 2.

This game is regarded as THE reason to get an Xbox One if you're a fighting game fan and it needs to be done right. Double Helix did an incredible job on season 1. Iron Galaxy has their work cut out for them.

Decay

King of the Bill
I think the punches in the ultra look slower than they actually are. He's hitting the dude twice per punch but the music is only queing a sound for ever 2 hits. If there was the music que for each hit, it would sound much more rapid fire. I don't know why they make it sound like that, and hopefully they change it

Decay

King of the Bill
Also, it appears they changed his face a little bit since the announcement. It looks a little more realistic, I can dig it but yeah, his lips don't move yet lol