What's new

Early Droppers On Live

SPYDCR

Noob
DAVE101 said:
You are only ridiculing yourself, the people who refuse to wait 5 seconds. Not going to the bathroom is impossible, unlike watching other peeps finishers. Not sleeping is also possible and has a historical refference (wasn't it Edison?). Thats why it is a logical comparison.

SPY, If you can take 8 minutes of your time to talk to me on what you think is a pointless topic, then why cant you sit through 5 seconds of gore? Its as simple as that.
so lets say I fight you 100 times and I win 60 of them matches whit mask subsero.Any ways your going to tell me that you wont mind watching that one fatality zub sero has over and over.Even tho I could do a pit fatality I still do the same shiet over and over...
Your telling me in your head you wont even say man isnt he getting tired of doing the same shiet over and over?
come one you have to blind your self to not see what i'm trying to say.

I get tired of seeing Br0ken doing the same +50% nightwolf combo on me over and over, and I never quit.

Now to answer the question. I see what your saying but it doesnt have to do with quiting early. Yes it would get boring but I wouldnt all together stop playing you just cause you did the same fatality. More likely because you picked the same character everytime, and I was still unable to adapt to beat you, and it doesnt help that you were classic subzero. Yes that would be a very good reason to quit.

DAVE101 said:
I get tired of seeing Br0ken doing the same +50% nightwolf combo on me over and over, and I never quit.

Now to answer the question. I see what your saying but it doesnt have to do with quiting early. Yes it would get boring but I wouldnt all together stop playing you just cause you did the same fatality. More likely because you picked the same character everytime, and I was still unable to adapt to beat you, and it doesnt help that you were classic subzero. Yes that would be a very good reason to quit.
no it wouldnt be a good reason to quit early, i would say man that is getting boring but while thats is happening you could look away or just deal with it or try and tell the other person another way to finish the match. most people can only do that one fatality, i know thats the first fatality i learned, and even tho i do his ice breath fatality, i still mess it up from time to time but i never mess up his ice breaker fatality.
its just so easy to do.

I'll admit to "fatality dropping" in ranked, though I usually only do it when I lose to the same guy twice or more times in a row (yes, I'm a sore loser).

I don't bother with doing my own fatalities either, as way too many people drop, and it really doesn't bother me. If I want to always score the fatality, I'll play Player Matches. Yes, this is bad for players who want the fatality achievements, but I guess this is just something those players will have to live with.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I never do fatals in ranked, the only people who seem to mind are the ones who are terrible at the game. They see me intentionally not do one and curse me lol

XL

Noob
I do less fatalities in ranked. I do them here and there, especially if I had just lost to someone and they did one to me. I figure if they do them to me, they wouldn't mind me doing it back.

I also do them to the people who I think are being a little too cheap for my taste (the word cheap being subjective to one's personal opinion).

And like I said before, I might do them here and there while playing many ranked matches in a row to break up the monotony of going from one match to another.