What's new

Early Droppers On Live

SPYDCR

Noob
Leaving feed back does nothing really.after playing COD 2 and Gears of War my rep just when down the tube.30 % quit early and trash talking.....
I lol at that because I hardly quit on does games unless I have lag and i use no mic 80% of the time. The feed back is a waste of time,Just ask your self this question.
How many time have you stop and gave some one good feed back?
Then compare it to how many time you send bad feed back.I undestand what people are saying,but this so call common cuortesy is a waste of time.
I dont mind getting my ass handed to me,I dont mind some one pulling awsome combos like the ones I seen on videos.speaking of that I rather see some one pulling some crazy combos on me then wasting my time watching the same Sub-zero fatality or Smoke blowing the world appart.
I hardly see any one pulling out crazy combos online.
I miss Cap VS Snk 2 days,when every now and then Ill find my self getting beat by some one pulling some shiet I never seen before.
oh let me just add even whit lag I seen people pulling this sweet combos.
when It comes to UMK3 I hardly play it any more.Dear Midway please fix......
Really there nothing to be unhappy about if some one quit when your pulling a fatality.Unlike other games you still get your win and thats what matters or does it?
some players still will be unhappy no matter what.
why wont you just play whit friends?
may be that way you wont run into problems.

if you see me online don't play against me then because I wont stay to watch.
Finish moves got so old and dull to the point where I rather do a Reptile elbow then his Fatality.

GAMERTAG:SPYDCR

Thats about the lamest thing I've ever heard. How long is the longest Fatality? What the hell is an extra ten seconds going to get you? I understand people are in a hurry these days but seriously, do you realize your in that much of hurry just to play more video games? How long does it take to finally get back in another match anyway?

I think if you lost the match than you absolutely should stick around and roll your eyes while they do their little "fatality"

If you don't like being fatalitied then try not to lose

SPYDCR

Noob
DAVE101 said:
Thats about the lamest thing I've ever heard. How long is the longest Fatality? What the hell is an extra ten seconds going to get you? I understand people are in a hurry these days but seriously, do you realize your in that much of hurry just to play more video games? How long does it take to finally get back in another match anyway?
same could be said about your statement.
after a while 10 seconds add up.I still dont get why you would get upset to the point where you have to make a pointless topic.
Really bitching about it wont solve the problem.

XL

Noob
It's was a question, not bitching.

And I doubt you lose enough to where 10 seconds each fatality adds up to alot of time.

Enigma

Noob
SPYDCR

So, do you reach up and turn the arcade off when someone beats you there? That's practically what you're doing. Let people do their fatalities. It's not going to kill you to spend five extra seconds.

Its not just limited to fatalities though, you mentioned reptiles dash, some peole try to time glitches.

It's a courtesy. Take any skill/talent you have. What if you told somebody "look what I can do" and they turned away at the last second, how would you feel?

Not against anyone particular but when someone quits the instant after losing, it gives the hint that they are angry because of the loss. Im not trying to bitch, Im trying to change your mind. If it doesnt work then o well. You have your rights.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
"Oprater" is an early dropper. Sometimes after one combo. He called me a cheater because I comboed through his slides and did multiple juggling volleys with Reptile, so I told him he just needs to learn the game, and then he said that he doesn't have enough time in his life learn it like I do because he "has a job and a life" etc. Sad.

SPYDCR

Noob
Enigma said:
SPYDCR

So, do you reach up and turn the arcade off when someone beats you there? That's practically what you're doing. Let people do their fatalities. It's not going to kill you to spend five extra seconds.
when we played on the arcades we never did fatalitys(watch them the 1st time then we where like MEH)To be honest the finish moves on UMK3 are chessy that one reason I really dont care for them(50 body part from one person wtf?) as for MKII thats a different story.Any ways you dont have to worry about playing me sense I'm too busy working(have to work this saturday)
plus i havent touch UMK3 in 3 weeks now.
Just giving my opinon why some one would not want to stick around.
Just makes me lol thinking about you playing and doing the same chessy finish move and just waiting to see if they leave or stay so you can send feedback :lol:
to me thats sad.

Derek

Noob
Shock said:
"Oprater" is an early dropper. Sometimes after one combo. He called me a cheater because I comboed through his slides and did multiple juggling volleys with Reptile, so I told him he just needs to learn the game, and then he said that he doesn't have enough time in his life learn it like I do because he "has a job and a life" etc. Sad.
People just automatically assume if you're a great deal better at a game than they are that you don't have a life. Shock, you're far better at UMK3 than I am or ever will be and I've probably played it more than you have in the last few weeks. I've been on everyday learning and trying to get better. Yet you're not and you're still better than I am.

ClarkKent said:
I quit 90% of the time of the matches, even out of the ones I win. I have seen everyones fatality 9 billion times, and I could be creating a new match while I watch smokes 900 billion grenades and then watch earth explode, or scorpion popping up 100 times. I get bad feedback all the time, but I learned to counter-attack that stupidity.. I check my feedback 30 seconds after every match, and if I get bad feedback cause some dickbag got pissed I didn't want to watch a fatality rather than starting a new match, I leave him feedback for the same exact negative reason he left me. The feedback system should only be used if someone is harassing you, or going, FUCK YOU [ban incoming] JEW SPIC CUNT FUCK SHIT BITCH TITS DICK BAG SUCKER BITCH CRACKER HONKEY PUSSY DILDO BITCH. Otherwise, you are just being a moron by reporting someone because they did not want to waste time with a fatality. There are other ways to give negative feedback without screwing up someone's rep there is the option do do the non-rep related ones if you just dont wanna be matched up with people. No need to be a shitbag about it. I hope that expresses my feelings about people reporting people for stupid reasons.
ok my 2 cents.

you quit early your getting bad feedback. i get bad feedback all the time and i dont care i dont give them bad feedback back i just let it go un like this guy i am Q,ing.

i dont care if you have seen it 100 mill. times. i agree with Enigma it just like turning off the machine and walking away.

if you want to leave early then dont be a bitch about it and look at your rep every 30 sec to see if you got the QE feedback just to give it back to them, thats just being a bitch about it.

also with that 30 secs you could of started a new game and been playing skipping it lets you get in a new game faster like you wanted when you quit before the fatality.

Shock said:
yeah he joined my room while you were in there as well and he started talking mad shit and he quite after i did one ermac combo

10 seconds 6 times is a minute of my life wasted. Add it up hundreds of thousands of times and maybe it's a year of my life gone watching a moonbeam when I could be fighting =) lame? maybe, but very rational.

DAVE101 said:

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Or, quit during opponent fatality, find another match...takes even more time waiting for opponents = more time wasted.

XL

Noob
ClarkKent said:
10 seconds 6 times is a minute of my life wasted. Add it up hundreds of thousands of times and maybe it's a year of my life gone watching a moonbeam when I could be fighting =) lame? maybe, but very rational.
Seriously, if you lose often enough for fatalities to add up to a year off of your life, I don't want to be the one to judge you, but maybe you should go find another game. :lol:

The arguments being brought up for the idea of quiting early are really dumb, because you all are acting as if you lose every 60 seconds and have to sit and watch a 10 second fatality. Again, if that's the case, the why in the world would you play a game where you lose that often? If you don't lose that often, then whats the big deal? :p

SPYDCR

Noob
XL said:
ClarkKent said:
Seriously, if you lose often enough for fatalities to add up to a year off of your life, I don't want to be the one to judge you, but maybe you should go find another game. :lol:

The arguments being brought up for the idea of quiting early are really dumb, because you all are acting as if you lose every 60 seconds and have to sit and watch a 10 second fatality. Again, if that's the case, the why in the world would you play a game where you lose that often? If you don't lose that often, then whats the big deal? :p
what I like to know whats the big deal about quiters,you still get the win.
My world wont crumble because some guy didnt want to watch me kill him.
Sure no one would turn off an UMK3 arcade machine and walk away,Most of the time they would just leave and move on.
unless that too makes you upset,The fact that the person didnt stay and watch you pull a finish move.
I belive both side are wrong.It would be much better if you had an option to turn finishing moves on and off.
Add another post to this pointless topic 8)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
If you think it's OK for people to quit because they might lose, that's cool.

SPYDCR

Noob
DAVE101 said:
Sleep wastes a lot of time too. I'm thinking about quitting.
Make it sound like pulling a finishing move and watching it is a must.
Getting at least 9 hours of sleep is a must for me.(I get an ass whooping everyday at my job)

If Im correct, which I am, some of the achievements are to do Fatalities and Friendships online. Once someone does one and you quit, your stripping it away from them. Maybe thats why people that quit early get on shitlists. Most of the time you get fatalised the first time you lose. Quitting after the first time you loose... no one likes those people.

DAVE101 said:
Sleep wastes a lot of time too. I'm thinking about quitting.
i am to nothing but school and UMK3 for me.
i am also thinking of quitting going to the bathroom theres more time wasted instead of playing UMK3.

hell what am i doing on forums complaining about people giving me bad feadback when i quit early. becuase you know this isnt wasting me from playing new games of UMK3 for XBLA and wasting time.

SPYDCR

Noob
All I have to say is ................chicken butt.
but then again I'm wasting my time here posting on this topic.Gib me back my 8 min I wasted talking to you...........

You are only ridiculing yourself, the people who refuse to wait 5 seconds. Not going to the bathroom is impossible, unlike watching other peeps finishers. Not sleeping is also possible and has a historical refference (wasn't it Edison?). Thats why it is a logical comparison.

SPY, If you can take 8 minutes of your time to talk to me on what you think is a pointless topic, then why cant you sit through 5 seconds of gore? Its as simple as that.