What's new

Early Droppers On Live

XL

Noob
This is more of a courtesy question than anything else, but is it fair of me to rate someone's Rep negatively if they quit the match right after they lose so that they don't have to be victim to a fatality?

I know some fatalities are longer than others and could be annoying, but I've personally never quit a single game against anyone while they go for their fatality. It just annoys me that people take this game way too seriously.

I was just wondering what everyone else thought and if I should stop. I don't want to make people angry on purpose. :?

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
ppl drop on me all the time, idc, all of the noobs will quit playing anyways. (cos one of us will eventually humiliate them so badly. they quit.)

Enigma

Noob
I leave Quit Early feedback on every single person who quits before or during a fatality. To me, that's the equivalent or someone reaching up, turning the arcade cabinet off, and walking away when you are doing a fatality.

why would you leave feedback i don't get it yeah its annoying but it would take longer for you report feedback than to actually fight another match also don't you get like an extra % of that win if someone quits?

also even though people do drop wat do you guys think giving them bad feedback is gonna do?

this isn't halo 2 so they are not gonna get banned or anything

Enigma

Noob
I'm not trying to get them banned. I'm using the rep system exactly what it's meant for. If you're going to drop out early, you're lame and deserve the lame tag.

Shit, I've got about 30% Unsporting Behavior feedback on my way to cracking the top 100. So I feel like legitimizing the system a little bit.

i have such bad feedback and i have never quit a match early sometimes during player match and i feel like fucking with my friends end the match but then we play again

forget all that. I cant even fuckin take the ranked matches seriously anymore.

There's players on this site that can vouche for me knowing how to play the game. There should be NO REASON at all as to why I lose to some of these other ppl on there. Dudes will lag you ass soon as they screw up spindash and teleports so you can punish properly and they'll jump kick you 50 times in the round smashing every anti air attempt you put out there. They'll get kicked in the face 3 times but still go for the jump kick in alot of cases too.

I cant take it anymore,and im bout to say fuck it with rank matches.
I was ranked #40, 25 min ago. Now im ranked #103. Dudes will come in with 3 GREEN BARS and soon as you have your openning they lag you out. It's so bullshit. It's like Halo 2 standby.

XL said:
This is more of a courtesy question than anything else, but is it fair of me to rate someone's Rep negatively if they quit the match right after they lose so that they don't have to be victim to a fatality?

I know some fatalities are longer than others and could be annoying, but I've personally never quit a single game against anyone while they go for their fatality. It just annoys me that people take this game way too seriously.

I was just wondering what everyone else thought and if I should stop. I don't want to make people angry on purpose. :?
that really makes me lol people who talk smack and do a fatality on you then the next game you play them and your about to return the favor and they quit like a "BITCH" then you create a game then they come in your room and you leave, then they vm you why did you leave? these type of people kill me. i say yes give them negative feed back for being a cry baby and leaving.

ACTION KUNGFU said:

There's players on this site that can vouche for me knowing how to play the game. There should be NO REASON at all as to why I lose to some of these other ppl on there. Dudes will lag you ass soon as they screw up spindash and teleports so you can punish properly and they'll jump kick you 50 times in the round smashing every anti air attempt you put out there. They'll get kicked in the face 3 times but still go for the jump kick in alot of cases too.

I was ranked #40, 25 min ago. Now im ranked #103. Dudes will come in with 3 GREEN BARS and soon as you have your openning they lag you out. It's so bullshit. It's like Halo 2 standby.
thats why im really suprised about the top players being in the spot they are. mk owns dont really play so, i dont count him. but meow and shock and crazy. i dont see how they can get thru all those laggy ass matches. i wish someone would bug midway about "THE PATCH"

I bet if they quit out that they will be leaving you feedback also. Just do it. You're avoiding them, so you are less likely to be matched with them again. I also avoid people who host a room and dont play. Someone with alot of wins will usually just leave their lobby open and people get matched into their lobby. Once I avoid them I dont get matched with them again.

Also if you avoid someone for "Splayer Skill" either lacking skill or too good, it does not affect their rep.

When I come across someone from this forum I always prefer player, win or loose. Even if it's some random dude and he beats me with skill I will prefer him.

XL

Noob
Well, I also view it as the Rep system also improves future matchmaking. I don't want to be paired with someone who quits because they can't take a loss like a mature person.

The rep system is broken anyways. I've gotten 50% negative rep just by playing the game normally. I don't drop, I don't do anything that I personally view as "cheap" (unless Sonya's leg grab is cheap, but I feel if you try to rush me all of the time, you deserve it), and I don't use my headset so I know I can't be accused of trash talking and such.

If I do view someone as cheap or above my level, I never rate their rep badly. I go into the skill rating and rate them that way, since it doesn't affect their rep.

I quit 90% of the time of the matches, even out of the ones I win. I have seen everyones fatality 9 billion times, and I could be creating a new match while I watch smokes 900 billion grenades and then watch earth explode, or scorpion popping up 100 times. I get bad feedback all the time, but I learned to counter-attack that stupidity.. I check my feedback 30 seconds after every match, and if I get bad feedback cause some dickbag got pissed I didn't want to watch a fatality rather than starting a new match, I leave him feedback for the same exact negative reason he left me. The feedback system should only be used if someone is harassing you, or going, FUCK YOU [ban incoming] JEW SPIC CUNT FUCK SHIT BITCH TITS DICK BAG SUCKER BITCH CRACKER HONKEY PUSSY DILDO BITCH. Otherwise, you are just being a moron by reporting someone because they did not want to waste time with a fatality. There are other ways to give negative feedback without screwing up someone's rep there is the option do do the non-rep related ones if you just dont wanna be matched up with people. No need to be a shitbag about it. I hope that expresses my feelings about people reporting people for stupid reasons.

Bob Dole said:
ACTION KUNGFU said:

thats why im really suprised about the top players being in the spot they are. mk owns dont really play so, i dont count him. but meow and shock and crazy. i dont see how they can get thru all those laggy ass matches. i wish someone would bug midway about "THE PATCH"
Yeah, but I've played Shock a bunch and he's just too good.

But even still, i dont know how they do it either.

I mean vs laggy ppl that jump at you over and over and over, if you stand HK their jump kick 3 straight times they still jump in the same way still over and over. IMO that's straight up lag abuse when the matches get all lagged out, cause I know and they of course know, that the stand HK or RH isnt going to come out when you want it to everytime stopping their JK or JP, due to lag. So they keep trying anyway getting that combo they need. When it shouldve never even happened in the first place, but the inconsistency of their pings allow them to keep trying the dumb shit over and over again even when they get punished for it. those with lag seem to lack common sense. some of these same ppl quit when it says "finish him"

If they were using one of the characters where their jump timings and attacks can be manipulated with air attacks and delays to avoid the punishment(im talking safe stuff on block etc.) then I would understand. i.e. Sindel, Kitana, UnSub, etc. However that hasnt been the case thus far, and so i digress.

Maybe I'm just a terrible player or a scrub at this game, for allowing this to happen to me. Play vs MAGNAMANAR or Mike Altamira and ya'll see exactly what I'm talking about on some of this stuff.

Some of these ppl can't beat you, but you still lose to them. If you get what I'm saying.

i used to care about ranking up, but its pointless for that reason alone. how can you truly rank up if you dont take all commers, but u cant because of lag.

this game needs a patch so bad its sicking that people can get away with wake up crossovers, latency issue causes such a ass sucking non counter i wanna puke. if it was on a arcade machine you could get away with two moves if they did this but, you can only get away with one move.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Why are Moe, Thrower, Lex, and I etc in the tippity top of players when we play a considerable amount offline still?

Klisp

Noob
I really don't mind early droppers cause i still get the win. I don't really care for fatality's ether. If people drop when i beat em on the last round, i don't go running off to give em a bad rep. It's really a waste of time imo.

I had a person quit right after I performed a Mercy. I'm not really all that good, so it was flattering that he thought that there was no way he could beat me. It doesn't make sense, I mean he actually won a round.

Derek

Noob
I had a person quit on me tonight after hitting him with a 50% H. Smoke combo. I was flattered really because usually I have to put out some really big damage to make them quit. You'd really be suprised as to how many kids quit when they even lose the first round.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I have had people drop as soon as I get the first 4 hits of Smoke's combo, first round.

XL

Noob
lol, I've been using Kitana all night and you'd be suprised how many people have quit on me during player matches tonight.

The funny thing is, they'd play me again, pick a different character, go a round, and quit. Then again. Finally they'd just exit the player match screen.

I can't wait for another few months to pass. That should wipe out many of the casual players and leave mostly dedicated (and hopefully non-sore losers) players.

SPYDCR

Noob
ClarkKent said:
I quit 90% of the time of the matches, even out of the ones I win. I have seen everyones fatality 9 billion times, and I could be creating a new match while I watch smokes 900 billion grenades and then watch earth explode, or scorpion popping up 100 times. I get bad feedback all the time, but I learned to counter-attack that stupidity.. I check my feedback 30 seconds after every match, and if I get bad feedback cause some dickbag got pissed I didn't want to watch a fatality rather than starting a new match, I leave him feedback for the same exact negative reason he left me. The feedback system should only be used if someone is harassing you, or going, FUCK YOU [ban incoming] JEW SPIC CUNT FUCK SHIT BITCH TITS DICK BAG SUCKER BITCH CRACKER HONKEY PUSSY DILDO BITCH. Otherwise, you are just being a moron by reporting someone because they did not want to waste time with a fatality. There are other ways to give negative feedback without screwing up someone's rep there is the option do do the non-rep related ones if you just dont wanna be matched up with people. No need to be a shitbag about it. I hope that expresses my feelings about people reporting people for stupid reasons.
lol well put.
any ways I work 40 hours a days 5 days a week,The last thing I want to do is watch the samething over and over.
any ways look at shock turney videos how many Fatalitys did he pull after every win?

XL

Noob
Again, called courtesy. The developers put fatalities in for a reason. It's more to taunt your opponent after you beat them than anything else.

If you want to quit before the ENTIRE match is over, that's your deal, but don't be suprised when the bad rep shows up.

Most people don't know it's me giving them bad rep either, because for that very reason, I wait about 30 minutes before giving it. That way they've already played a few more matches and can't tell who did it.

I'm sorry, I sit through everyone else's fatality. I don't do them every single win, but I like to see the gore every few matches atleast.