What's new

Video/Tutorial Early Bane combo video

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
80%...

uh oh
If NRS takes any action against this max venom, full meter combo I'm sure it'd be something perfectly reasonable like increasing how much his super prorates in a combo. And not just flatten him completely... I hope.

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
His venom is useful overall and it doesn't stay up long. Using venom to land something like that preemptively is kinda difficult. I don't see it getting nerfed for that reason at all.

I believe he also needs venom to armor past stuff because it doesn't seem easy to get on some characters zoning especially with long stages.

Also, you guys must've missed the 91% Superman powered up combo. 80% is nada!!

SUPARNOVAX

Yeah, it's armor and damage. You get a brief damage reduction after it wears off too so it's not something you're going to freely toss out at this point. I do like that you can kinda hit confirm and buff the venom up for combos and wake up games after but it's kinda brief.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I hear everyone is getting a bit of a damage nerf in the day-1 patch, so I wouldn't worry too much about the 80% combo or Bane getting nerfed because of it.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
great video , at the beginning this guy saying " you think darkness is .. " is part of the game or its from some song ?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
venoms startup is 0 and has no recovery

you dont do it just incase your combo hits, you do it when you see your combo hit

SUPARNOVAX

where is the 102%?
It's the same setup as Superman's 90%+ combo, you start with the 24% stage unblockable etc etc... it's totally impractical to start with it. Most stages do not have interactives that close together to combo properly.

The venom's recovery time reduces Bane's damage. I don't know if his defenses go down though.

Samsung Crunchy

Studying all of her moves
It's the same setup as Superman's 90%+ combo, you start with the 24% stage unblockable etc etc... it's totally impractical to start with it. Most stages do not have interactives that close together to combo properly.

The venom's recovery time reduces Bane's damage. I don't know if his defenses go down though.
I believe his damage goes down, he takes more damage, and he moves slower as well. Lastly, I believe the more charges of venom you use the longer the withdrawal.

SUPARNOVAX

I believe his damage goes down, he takes more damage, and he moves slower as well. Lastly, I believe the more charges of venom you use the longer the withdrawal.
I know the damage goes down. Just haven't tested if he takes more lol because 3x venom downtime is like 10-12 seconds long whereas 1x venom downtime is about 2-3 seconds.

BGMD

Noob
So everyone will do combo videos on de-buffed Bane in FoS, and retards will cry broken ass game... lol