What's new

E3 2017: Scar vs. Sonic Fox Bo7 Exhibition Match, Sonic admits fear of THEO , Echo Fox insights, etc

Hey All,

Here's the VOD from our Bo7 exhibition match yesterday between Scar & Sonic Fox on the Injustice 2 E3 2017 stage.

As @Clutch8 aka Joshua Gray introduces Echo Fox to the stage there is some chatter of the fighting game community overall; some very interesting insights. From there, it gets into the meat and potatoes of the exhibition.

• Sonic admits fear of @EMPEROR_THEO around the 11:10 marker. CEO should be interesting this coming weekend!
  • The match between Scar vs Sonic starts at roughly 15:19

Enjoy!

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Damn those matches were pretty hype, Scar's Superman looking really solid, that clutch ending from Sonic tho

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Really dope set. Good to see Scar already have a solid footing in the matchup and not let Sonic get away with too many shenanigans like raw air teleports in the neutral, but even better to see how utterly godlike Sonic is at landing these mind-blowing, out-of-nowhere full combo conversions with shit like instant air stomps off stray trait demon hits and whatnot. That kid is just too good and I'm absolutely loving getting to see the best in the history of NRS make my favorite DC villain shine.

Nausea

Soul Ascended
Amazing set! Thanks for the upload! Still can't believe on a stage like that they are hitting restart match tho lmao.

NRS players man, we are so fucking impatient!

Redk9

Noob
I hope Sonic Foxx branches out into dbz fighters(since I know he liked gg) and maybe even marvel. I really enjoy seeing the stuff he comes up with

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
As much as we love the competitive side of this set, I feel like considering it's E3 they should have dialed it down a bit and showed Supers and more clashes and fun combos etc.

As much as we love the competitive side of this set, I feel like considering it's E3 they should have dialed it down a bit and showed Supers and more clashes and fun combos etc.
I actually like how they did it because I feel like seeing a game being played competitively gives you a feel like "Wow that's cool" and "This is what I can do at a high level" and really gripes you in

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
I actually like how they did it because I feel like seeing a game being played competitively gives you a feel like "Wow that's cool" and "This is what I can do at a high level" and really gripes you in
If you haven't seen the game before, you probably won't be buying it to play competitively, you just want to see all the cool stuff. If you're into competitive games then you'll already know about I2.

That set also didn't really show much of 'this is what I can do at a high level', because if you don't understand the game at a high level then you won't see the little things that we see like punishes, optimal combos, AA's, meter management and so on.