What's new

D'Vorah whiffing on bigger cast

In her Arachnaphobia Variation, D'Vorah whiffs on f1,3 after widows kiss whenever it's one of the bigger cast members - Kotal, Shao. I labbed it against the other characters and it lands every time, otherwise.
It kinda of sucks because I like to use that to go into the bug swarm MB and get the krushing blow

Do f13 xx Widows Kiss, -- wait --, db1, ji1, f13 xx Swarm.
Yeah I know about that one, but what I'm saying is I can do a f 1,3 after windows kiss into bug swarm on everyone except shao and kotal, and probably terminator.

You can still do a jump in 1 after windows kiss, then go into f 1,3 df2. At the end of that combo you can also do the bug swarm instead of df2, but for whatever reason if I meter burn it it also whiffs.

In her Arachnaphobia Variation, D'Vorah whiffs on f1,3 after widows kiss whenever it's one of the bigger cast members - Kotal, Shao. I labbed it against the other characters and it lands every time, otherwise.
It kinda of sucks because I like to use that to go into the bug swarm MB and get the krushing blow
She needs to whiff more often, her range vs shang is ridiculous and unfair

Well it's her main string. She doesn't have that many options so it would be nice to combo into what she has. It doesn't whiff on terminator, so it's just kotal and shao from what ive seen.