What's new

D'vorah TECH Series: Bug Trap and Jump Clipping

Frustrated with opponents jumping out on wake due to your slow normals? Fear no more!
A certain setup connected to ovi rush will stop jumpers AND leave you at massive advantage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

Awww shucks, you guys.

Also, thank you for making this video because it's the kind of stuff I write about and tell people all the time, but I always feel like it's kinda hard to get across in text without an object lesson and I'm too lazy to make video. It's just so nice seeing all the stuff we've been working on for the past week put together all neat like this.

Awww shucks, you guys.

Also, thank you for making this video because it's the kind of stuff I write about and tell people all the time, but I always feel like it's kinda hard to get across in text without an object lesson and I'm too lazy to make video. It's just so nice seeing all the stuff we've been working on for the past week put together all neat like this.
Yeah man, that's exactly it. And there's SO much. We can't ask all the players, and much less players of other characters, to read through our oceans of text. That's why each of these videos tries to take 2 or 3 pieces of tech and unify them with a theme that's presentable. I'm super happy to have you involved to.

I've found the B3~ovi helpful. It is so frustrating putting a bug out, only to move the opponent away when a b3,4 is blocked. But sometimes the allure of the bug juggle is too much to not go for. (I'm also hoping if the b3~ovi whiffing issues will be fixed with an upcoming patch).

I've been using just an f1 after a bug to at least clip jump outs. I'll give the 2,1 bug setups a try. Thanks again for putting in the work fellas!

I've found the B3~ovi helpful. It is so frustrating putting a bug out, only to move the opponent away when a b3,4 is blocked. But sometimes the allure of the bug juggle is too much to not go for. (I'm also hoping if the b3~ovi whiffing issues will be fixed with an upcoming patch).

I've been using just an f1 after a bug to at least clip jump outs. I'll give the 2,1 bug setups a try. Thanks again for putting in the work fellas!
B3 swarm works really well on the jumpers! then you get dash 1 2 jail for free after the bug.

@Under_The_Mayo maybe this is old news, but after st.1 f.13 poopybug a quick dash into st.12 catches jumpers and the bug still connects after ovirush.
Yeah 12 will definitely work too. I just chose to cover F1 instead since its hit confirmable to launcher, and 21 gives more advantage for options to stop jumps since 1, f13 allows them to jump the b3 and f4. Thanks!

Excellent

Yeah 12 will definitely work too. I just chose to cover F1 instead since its hit confirmable to launcher, and 21 gives more advantage for options to stop jumps since 1, f13 allows them to jump the b3 and f4. Thanks!

Excellent
I totally agree with you, this is just another less optimal option dvorah has. 21 after launcher is almost always better, i use 1-F13 and F13 enders only if i KNOW FOR SURE that they gonna get hit by a b34,which give me better combos after.