What's new

D'Vorah Revealed for Mortal Kombat 11

She literally looks like one of the Gross sisters from the Proud Family... In other words, it's a no for me dawg. I guess this is the "her" 16 Bit was referencing to about revealing for next week's stream. Color me unsurprised and bored of this "reveal".

E

Eldriken

I don't care all that much for her as a character, but NRS nailed her design. She looks awesome.

Finally a beastly look! I'm sure she has her hooded look from MKX in some form, so calm down if you don't like her gear. Fans complain about MKX as too many humans, earthlings, Special Forces and then they return the monstruous D'Vorah and give her an even more horrific look and people still complain. Hard to please. I'm so happy with this. Got my main in Baraka, my main newcomer from MKX, Kabal, Shang Tsung (soon) and who knows, might get an unexpected DLC from the 3d era. Best MK ever!

So with D'vorah's confirmation, Johhny being spotted in the dev diary, and Cassie shown in the trailer from the London Reveal event + Kabal's showcase today - that makes a total of 13 characters out of (supposedly) 25. We basically know half the roster already.

I dunno how about you guys but so far it's not looking all that hot to me, especially if this implies returns of the MKX newcomers, which could mean up to 6 more slots taken by them (for a total of 19 out of 25).

I guess it makes sense why they said that DLC picks will blow our minds as the base roster is going to be disappointing

Gamer68

Fujin!
People complaining that she's ugly and/or has no hood:
  1. Pretty sure her being ugly is kinda the point. She's a freaky bug monster lady.
  2. Every character has like 3 skins (with different color variations) and gear pieces. Chances are the hood is back. If not, you are most likely going to be able to change the hair style or something.

D'Vorah is probably the best new character from MKX, her moveset was really good and she fitted so well into MKX's story, but even with what I've said, I'm not hyped right now. Her new version looks nice but I felt nothing while discovering this trailer. Kabal's reveal was disappointing (even after rewatching the trailer without the audio delay). I wanted to see Cassie, Mileena or Johnny Cage, but let's say it's better to save the best ones for the end.
Anyways, I'm not surprised she's here again, and her presence makes me think that Kotal is in the game too.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
D'Vorah is probably the best new character from MKX, her moveset was really good and she fitted so well into MKX's story, but even with what I've said, I'm not hyped right now. Her new version looks nice but I felt nothing while discovering this trailer. Kabal's reveal was disappointing (even after rewatching the trailer without the audio delay). I wanted to see Cassie, Mileena or Johnny Cage, but let's say it's better to save the best ones for the end.
Anyways, I'm not surprised she's here again, and her presence makes me think that Kotal is in the game too.
I mean, I think the technical difficulties with the Kabal trailer kinda made the reveal a bit dull for everyone. And the way they did the D'Vorah reveal was trash imo. It was just a render with Ed saying "Hey! She's in too!!"

Could've at least done a trailer.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
one of her moves should just be the spider jumpscare from the mkx krypt...I'd be able to feel the phobias through the screen.. mwahahaaaaa

Raider

Noob
I mean, I think the technical difficulties with the Kabal trailer kinda made the reveal a bit dull for everyone. And the way they did the D'Vorah reveal was trash imo. It was just a render with Ed saying "Hey! She's in too!!"

Could've at least done a trailer.
Kano got kinda the same reveal.
Maybe they are still not ready to be showed?

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
The Mileena/D’Vorah dialogue would be too great of an opportunity to pass up. She needs to come back.

Especially younger, crazy Mileena? Yes, please.