What's new

D'Vorah Revealed for Mortal Kombat 11

Gamer68

Fujin!
So the Inside Xbox stream for February happened. It's apparently something they do to show off new games coming out. And one of the games for this month's stream was Mortal Kombat 11. And boy, did they reveal some stuff you can find out below.

Announced on the Xbox livestream by Ed Boon. They only showed her render.

Post by @MortalKombat:

EDIT: Clip of the reveal posted by @Braindead https://clips.twitch.tv/MoralEnchantingParrotKappa

Last edited by a moderator:

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
So the Inside Xbox stream for February happened. It's apparently something they do to show off new games coming out. And one of the games for this month's stream was Mortal Kombat 11. And boy, did they reveal some stuff you can find out below.

There's a picture of Kabal, as revealed by today's Kombat Kast. That wasn't just what they showed off, I just needed a filler image and that was relevant today.

So what did they show off? D'vorah. Yes, D'vorah. Objectively the best character to come out of the modern Mortal Kombat era and objectively the best character coming to Mortal Kombat 11. They didn't really show anything else, just kind of rehashed talk from the MK11 LA reveal event that we covered better than Microsoft ever could. But, we did get a character image and I'll drop that below:

Last edited:

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
So is she the new character that will be revealed on the next Kombat kast? Or are they showing a different female character

i wanna point out that in the menu in the xbox vid sub zero had "sektors killer's axe", thats basically a deconfirm

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
So is she the new character that will be revealed on the next Kombat kast? Or are they showing a different female character
They seemed to imply this was another reveal, after they already said there would be a reveal next week. So I sure hope it’s not the same!