What's new

D'Vorah Loadouts & More(Spoilers Inside!)

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Your work pleases this one!View attachment 13803

Not sure how effective her air bugs will be. Hopefully her teleport will be in a base variation come launch.
I feel like the air bugs have the most potential, honestly. If we can find a midscreen setup that allows us to set down the amplified version, preferably with the first one hitting meaty, there will hopefully be a way to cause block strings into the bugs behind the opponent, making certain things plus, or making safe mixups, or just good old fashioned chip damage and corner carry.

What happens if we throw someone into one of those bugs?

Second Saint

Also wondering what that Super Swarm Ability does now that I look closer. Looks to modify the Swarm move where she leaves bugs on opponents, but it's 2 slots, so it's ostensibly stronger

Samsara

Resident Cynic
I feel like the air bugs have the most potential, honestly. If we can find a midscreen setup that allows us to set down the amplified version, preferably with the first one hitting meaty, there will hopefully be a way to cause block strings into the bugs behind the opponent, making certain things plus, or making safe mixups, or just good old fashioned chip damage and corner carry.

What happens if we throw someone into one of those bugs?
Typically if you throw someone into a trap you created and you are right next to them, you both get knocked back.

Second Saint

But we only saw what they did on block. If these pop up, there's potential for converting off of the throw. Probably not going to happen, since that's a little too MK X, but still.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
I actually love how they made D'vorah in this build, but i hate how gimmicky her trap/pressure specials look. Specially the bombardier beetle one, the range on that sentry is way shorter than it should, even 16bit struggled to showcase it correctly. It looks like a tool made to pressure an already cornered opponent rather than creating space and adding more pressure in neutral as it should be, which is poor design imo. i don't like specials that are designed to only be useful in the corner.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Getting her loadouts ,pre sets, and possible frame data as well! -8 overhead boys !! Let’s hope the fastest normal is 7f :REO

eXalted

Kytinn Queen
So do we know what the 2 tournament preset variations/abilities are? Still a bit confused about these because I thought there were 3 variations per character in the beta? This is going to be a shit show at launch, isn't it... :coffee:

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
So do we know what the 2 tournament preset variations/abilities are? Still a bit confused about these because I thought there were 3 variations per character in the beta? This is going to be a shit show at launch, isn't it... :coffee:
  1. Buzzed: (Air) Ticking Time Bug, Strepsiptera, Parasite
  2. Arachnophobia: Deadly Swarm, Widow's Kiss (2)