What's new

Tech - Venomous D'vorah just broke Mortal Kombat X

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Hey Guys! Here's a glitch I found. As you can see I am on playstation by the menu at the end of the video so no PC mods here. Only explanation I have for this is maybe I hit the winning kill the same time as the DoT killed and caused an error? anyway, check it out below! Ill be sure to upload any other glitches i find.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
Hey Guys! Here's a glitch I found. As you can see I am on playstation by the menu at the end of the video so no PC mods here. Only explanation I have for this is maybe I hit the winning kill the same time as the DoT killed and caused an error? anyway, check it out below! Ill be sure to upload any other glitches i find.

this happened to me before too.....lol, only it was with alien instead! xD

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!

Does the bug happen without a brutality?

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
I thought this shot was some godlike amazing new tech that would make me re download the game. Godammit dink.

Funny vid though! Lol
It's okay one day we'll all wake up and Dvorah will still be top tier and the last patch will have never happened, it was all a dream.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Huh...so that's what it'd look like if characters in Injustice just stayed down after they lost. Something oddly disturbing about this.