What's new

D'Vorah Combos and Video Thread

Really good corner damage (for her):

DB3(MB) B34 4 4xDF2 about 28% the 3 bugs juggle the opponent so you can get 2 S4s

Faust

Why you look like we?
Try D1 instead of S1. The timing is much easier as D1 leaves them at a better height for f13 and the damage is the same.
After more practice I've changed my mind on this. Standing 1 is the easiest of the two, the timing is just different. I've found if you hold forward and then hit the S1 as soon as you can move it helps with timing. Following F2,2 you want to do this anyway so you move the little bit closer to avoid whiffing.

After more practice I've changed my mind on this. Standing 1 is the easiest of the two, the timing is just different. I've found if you hold forward and then hit the S1 as soon as you can move it helps with timing. Following F2,2 you want to do this anyway so you move the little bit closer to avoid whiffing.
Yeah i def have to seriously drill that because i keep getting fkn s3 after my s1 hits. Its like the f1 gets ate up. So i just do the f13 mb db1 f13 for consistency

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Is there anywhere I can find her new optimal Arachnophobia kombos since the patch? @Second Saint @Under_The_Mayo
Technically, the optimals are the same optimals, the starters are just different.

As far as I'm aware, [starter] db3 amp, db1, j2~f13~[ender] is the optimal. However, if you want to go for unbreakable damage, which I find myself wanting to do with Arachnophobia a lot, you can do [starter] amp db3, db1, >>d2 for really good unbreakable damage with good oki.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Here is everthing you need to know

Sonic Fox guide for D'vorah.
Speaking as a dude that makes D'vorah guides and tech, that's a really good guide. I'm not even all the way through and he's going over all the right stuff about why she's good and what you have to do.

Rey

Reycier
Yeah, the guide is very very good!
Especially for such a complex character with many possibilities.
She is a lot of fun.
Because she has no fast mid, her playstyle unique is very unique.
"poke your enemy to death" :cool: