What's new

DVDgamescenter exposes himself

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Hahahah and now he's started a thread that he will post something tomorrow with 10 things NRS doesn't want us to know and then says I don't want people to say I seek attention. Ow the irony.
It's entirely possible that he is leaking stuff because he is seeking attention. But does it matter if the leaks turn out to be true?

Do we care about the reason he is leaking stuff?

Or do we care about the stuff he is leaking?

It's entirely possible that he is leaking stuff because he is seeking attention. But does it matter if the leaks turn out to be true?

Do we care about the reason he is leaking stuff?

Or do we care about the stuff he is leaking?
Why do you feel the need to defend him though. A week ago he said no more leaks, now he's going to expose 10 things NRS doesn't want us to know and supposedly be even bigger than what he's already told us. If this is going to be true it's not a good thing! He risks a lot, not sure why people who still want to believe him won't acknowledge that. Forget the story, think about what it means when what he's sharing about Dominic being called in by WB to explain the Sindel retcon is true. And god knows what else he's about to say.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Why do you feel the need to defend him though. A week ago he said no more leaks, now he's going to expose 10 things NRS doesn't want us to know and supposedly be even bigger than what he's already told us. If this is going to be true it's not a good thing! He risks a lot, not sure why people who still want to believe him won't acknowledge that. Forget the story, think about what it means when what he's sharing about Dominic being called in by WB to explain the Sindel retcon is true. And god knows what else he's about to say.
Wait a minute.

Two posts above you were all 'hahaha', and 'the irony' and whatnot. Now you're saying he better shut up because his leaks might get people into trouble?

Do you believe him, yes or no?

Just like people feel the need to mock him any time he posts something and call him a liar, I feel the need to defend him because left and right I see people downplaying the fact that he got the KP2 100% correct, yet somehow he's an unreliable, unlikable asshole that no one should ever pay attention to. I just think it's unjust.

Wait a minute.

Two posts above you were all 'hahaha', and 'the irony' and whatnot. Now you're saying he better shut up because his leaks might get people into trouble?

Do you believe him, yes or no?

Just like people feel the need to mock him any time he posts something and call him a liar, I feel the need to defend him because left and right I see people downplaying the fact that he got the KP2 100% correct, yet somehow he's an unreliable, unlikable asshole that no one should ever pay attention to. I just think it's unjust.
I can laugh at the irony of his announcement, yet believe his revealing of information is problematic. I am saying IF it's true, it's a serious issue. Mainly pertaining to his latest claim about Dominic and a developer telling him about Sareena as well as potentially what he's about to reveal. If it's true, which we no way of knowing though my friend might look into it, it would make him more credible, but Aftermath 2.0 I am not buying at all. I see where you are coming from. I'm not trying to downplay his KP2 confirmation by the way, he got it right. I don't doubt he's in the know somehow, which is what makes his action highly dubious. Who would risk revealing his source like that? Regardless of what he says is true, he's obnoxious, self-centered and an attention whore and I'm glad more people are starting to call him out on it. Like you said before, the way he behaves is part of the reason why he's hard to believe, but it's also a serious issue. Now he can go nuts with his DLC predictions, couldn't care less at this point, but revealing what goes on behind the scenes with developers, writers etc. Who does that?

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I can laugh at the irony of his announcement, yet believe his revealing of information is problematic. I am saying IF it's true, it's a serious issue. Mainly pertaining to his latest claim about Dominic and a developer telling him about Sareena as well as potentially what he's about to reveal. If it's true, which we no way of knowing though my friend might look into it, it would make him more credible, but Aftermath 2.0 I am not buying at all. I see where you are coming from. I'm not trying to downplay his KP2 confirmation by the way, he got it right. I don't doubt he's in the know somehow, which is what makes his action highly dubious. Who would risk revealing his source like that? Regardless of what he says is true, he's obnoxious, self-centered and an attention whore and I'm glad more people are starting to call him out on it. Like you said before, the way he behaves is part of the reason why he's hard to believe, but it's also a serious issue. Now he can go nuts with his DLC predictions, couldn't care less at this point, but revealing what goes on behind the scenes with developers, writers etc. Who does that?
I don't disagree that he tries really hard to prove he's on the know, to the point where he starts saying things he shouldn't. No arguments there.

I just find it irrelevant to the legitimacy of his claims.

Anyway, planning on reading his reveals?

xenogorgeous

Oh, I get it.I see now.Ooh, so exciting, isn't it?
Premium Supporter
I don't disagree that he tries really hard to prove he's on the know, to the point where he starts saying things he shouldn't. No arguments there.

I just find it irrelevant to the legitimacy of his claims.

Anyway, planning on reading his reveals?
maybe he got kinda , access to 50% of the real thing through some real source , real insider from NRS, and next, he tries to speculate the other half, with what he "supposed" think that could happen, what , in his own logic, what probably could be what NRS is planning already for the final batch of DLC for MK 11 .....

this sort of cause a mix of feelings : he is right, he is wrong ? he has true information, or just part of it, and just spit his own ideias mixed with the real stuff ? :eek:

the backlash effect occur due this sensation that , while he could possible have some more or less "privileged" information regarding MK11 DLC, the way the dude overdo his point of view, and play victm too much, kinda of put some doubt what really this dude knows, and if he is trying to take some advantage on it, exaggerating facts about it ....

let's wait for the Ultimate edition to come up, the KP2 arrives, and wait for TheTiny to datamine the whole stuff, and , if we luck, maybe some things end up being considered real deal and not fake information, hehe ;)

mattteo

Noob
lol, Reptile as protagonist of a MK game ? sure, sure ...... :

I actually liked that part. And most he said. Nitara killing Kung Lao and Scorpion being Cole Turner will be verified by the movie.
I vomited at female Scirpion though. This will be the last Moetal Kombat for me id this happens. I will only go back to John Tobias, John Vogel, Alex Barrentine, Jon Greenberg..

Hahaha MK12 already planned out just shows it’s fan fiction. How convenient that the 3 ninjas not in 11 will come back.
Well who wasn't in MKX?
Kabal, Jade, Sheeva, Noob Saibot, Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn, Skarlet, Nightwolf, Baraka, Sindel, Rain, Frost, Fujin.

Now who's in MK11?

Vslayer

Kurses in moose
Premium Supporter
I read one of his comments saying that it was going to be Havik, Daegon and Rambo but I can't find that comment anymore. Anyways, here's DVD contradicting himself because he's full of shit lmao