What's new

DVDgamescenter exposes himself

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
It’s that, but also what he’s doing in general and not all his claims add up.

Look at how MK Dragon and people who are more in the know reveal their info, anonymous, straightforward and that’s it. No outrageous claims about MK12, trying to discredit a dataminer etc. This coincides though with claims that are not like saying KP3 is this.
The guy is doing this all wrong, there's no debate here.

I'm just trying to see this whole bruhaha as objectively as I can - past the bullshit - to see if there is any legitimacy to his claims. And now there is.

If people don't want to believe him because he doesn't fit the mold they have made based on how a leaker should act and question his motives solely on that fact, that's their problem.

The guy knew something no one else did - or at least publicly admitted to. That makes him legitimate to a degree, and I'm willing to hear him out.

The guy is doing this all wrong, there's no debate here.

I'm just trying to see this whole bruhaha as objectively as I can - past the bullshit - to see if there is any legitimacy to his claims. And now there is.

If people don't want to believe him because he doesn't fit the mold they have made based on how a leaker should act and question his motives solely on that fact, that's their problem.

The guy knew something no one else did - or at least publicly admitted to. That makes him legitimate to a degree, and I'm willing to hear him out.
Fair enough, but you cannot blame people for questioning the rest of his unverified claims. Some which anyone should doubt.

Vslayer

Kurses in moose
Premium Supporter
Fair enough, but you cannot blame people for questioning the rest of his unverified claims. Some which anyone should doubt.
THIS.

As I've said many times before, TheThiny I believe because he datamines files and has never falsified info. But the info he finds could also be scrapped content or things that aren't going to make it in. But when it comes to word of mouth leaks, I'll believe it when I see it.

Vslayer

Kurses in moose
Premium Supporter
But that's the thing. We DID see it. We saw him leaking KP2 100% correctly one month before thethiny datamined it.
Yeah, but it doesn't automatically mean everything else he says is also 100% true that's what I mean. Everything is fake until proven otherwise, or datamined in the game's files directly. And even then, some things that have been found, like a Krypt expansion and Ash (sad day), haven't made it into the game yet.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Yeah, but it doesn't automatically mean everything else he says is also 100% true that's what I mean. Everything is fake until proven otherwise, or datamined in the game's files directly. And even then, some things that have been found, like a Krypt expansion and Ash (sad day), haven't made it into the game yet.
Yeah, but ... we shouldn't treat the guy as an unverified, unproven liar. That's all I'm saying. He has proven himself to a point, unlike the other six hundred leaks we got on 4chan and reddit.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
But that's the thing. We DID see it. We saw him leaking KP2 100% correctly one month before thethiny datamined it.
And there has been a bunch of stuff in his “leaks” that hasn’t come to pass. A few truths doesn’t mean the gospel, Saint Nick.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Yeah, but ... we shouldn't treat the guy as an unverified, unproven liar. That's all I'm saying. He has proven himself to a point, unlike the other six hundred leaks we got on 4chan and reddit.
I treat him as Jesus taught me: with judgment, ridicule and sometimes I throw stones.

Vslayer

Kurses in moose
Premium Supporter
I treat him as Jesus taught me: with judgment, ridicule and sometimes I throw stones.
Jesus taught to NOT throw stones :confused:

But yeah, to me, whoever it comes from, unless we see it released officially, it's still just a leak or speculation or a rumor.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
And there has been a bunch of stuff in his “leaks” that hasn’t come to pass. A few truths doesn’t mean the gospel, Saint Nick.
Never said it does. All I said was that he's more credible than the fifty no-named leakers which gave us bullshit leaks. I'd ask you if you can grasp the difference, but it's obvious I'm asking for too much.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Never said it does. All I said was that he's more credible than the fifty no-named leakers which gave us bullshit leaks. I'd ask you if you can grasp the difference, but it's obvious I'm asking for too much.
I don’t understand your accent. My bad.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Jesus taught to NOT throw stones :confused:

But yeah, to me, whoever it comes from, unless we see it released officially, it's still just a leak or speculation or a rumor.
When he was about 7, he was a stone-throwin’ mfer.
I learned that from a book.

Pyrosis

Gentlemen, behold! My opinion!
@Nickolaidas, disregard any attempt to have any actual conversation with @Swindle. They only exist here to post super witty, funny retorts.
read: Abjectly cringe and contributing nothing.

Vslayer

Kurses in moose
Premium Supporter
ANYWAYS,

We won't know till we know and even if people are willing to trust someone 100% when it comes to work of mouth leaks, then go ahead, but I will not.

The guy is playing dangerous games with exposing things he shouldn’t or lying if he isn’t. I’ll just focus on staying rational, knowing there’s 5 spots left and enjoy people making fools out of themselves just to continue believing in another story DLC. The newest one I’ve seen is that these mask gear proves this italian guy with his 40 page breakdown of Aftermath 2.0 who said Rain looks like a nightmare. Hilarious!!

mattteo

Noob
The newest one I’ve seen is that these mask gear proves this italian guy with his 40 page breakdown of Aftermath 2.0 who said Rain looks like a nightmare. Hilarious!!
It's a subjective quote. Everyone can see evil story Rain looking however they want.

I for one think there is no way that the other DLCs got a story mode and this batch of DKCs don't. It wouldn't be fair. There are also the intros of Kabal captured by Daegon, Noob Saibot and a lot of intros about the Red Dragon that support the story. It's like with the intros about Fujin escaping an attempt by Frost and Cetrion.

Hahahah and now he's started a thread that he will post something tomorrow with 10 things NRS doesn't want us to know and then says I don't want people to say I seek attention. Ow the irony.