What's new

DVDgamescenter exposes himself

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
He gets some info from time to time, sure, but even you must be skeptical of a guy who claims to know about MK12...
That's exactly what I thought when he said he know who is going to be on the MK movie sequel. He seemed like a self-absorbed loon.

But he ended up correct in KP2.

Is there a possibility he knew one thing then kept spouting his own bullshit? Of course. But at this point, I think he knows that if Aftermath 2.0. and the other 5 (6?) characters won't happen, he won't hear the end of it.

Of course, he could always pull a plans change ... but the funny thing? Based on the Ash broohaha ... plans do change, sometimes. We've seen it first hand via the Ash datamines.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
And let's not forget he was talking about Rambo for at least 5 months. When everyone else was laughing and waving him off.

His attitude didn't help him, nor did his ego-stroking, but the fact remains that he knew, and we didn't.

So I think that now that he's proven to know some stuff ... we should be less inclined to make fun of him or shoo him away.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I agree with what some of the people over at GameFaqs said. DVDGC knows stuff, but he's leaking it solely that other people will lick his balls. He really, REALLY wants to be the head honcho in the MK leaks communities and it shows.

This doesn't negate the fact that he has info, but it detrimates his charisma to the point when he comes off as an attention seeker thirsty for validation. I mean, this must be the sixth or seventh time he claims and shouts that he deserves respect, to the point where he reminds me of Starscream who kept saying that he should be leading the Decepticons. And it's a pity because if he could just ignore those who keep provoking him instead of exploding with caps and rage, he would come off as more mature.

I mean, you have the knowledge, dude. Have the self-respect to be content with this and don't go out of your way to validate yourself or attempt to shout people into persuasion.

Metin

White Ramses
if Liu Kang is an Elder God and Great Kung Lao would be our main hero there is possibility. No cyborgs in the past right? But making guess on MK 12 is so fucking stupid at this time.

Vslayer

Kurses in moose
Premium Supporter
Listen it's not because he was right about 3 characters that it means everything he says will also be right. Leaks are mere speculation until they're proven right. It could very well be that his source had the 3 chars right initially and then he used this to his advantage and started saying random shit. Don't just trust any leaker or 'insider' out there just because they got some info right.

So ridiculous to talk about MK12 when their next project is most likely NOT going to be MK so why would they already have people working or brainstorming a game that will (if we're right) be released 5 years down the road? Makes no freaking sense.

This dude is talking out of his ass.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Listen it's not because he was right about 3 characters that it means everything he says will also be right. Leaks are mere speculation until they're proven right. It could very well be that his source had the 3 chars right initially and then he used this to his advantage and started saying random shit. Don't just trust any leaker or 'insider' out there just because they got some info right.

So ridiculous to talk about MK12 when their next project is most likely NOT going to be MK so why would they already have people working or brainstorming a game that will (if we're right) be released 5 years down the road? Makes no freaking sense.

What's interesting is that DVD initially claimed that the next three characters are going to be Havik, Daegon and Rambo. THEN, some time later, we would get the rest and the 3rd story. One month before the Rain/Mileena/Rambo reveal, he leaked those three characters and claimed that plans have changed.

I was lurking in Game FAQs the day he made that post about Rain, Mileena and Rambo and plans changing. It was no edit that happened after thethiny's datamines - which is why when thethiny revealed what the datamine showed, everyone on GameFAQs and Reddit were going like 'So DVD was right!!', including myself.

Of course, DVD was wrong on quite a few accounts - he initially claimed that owners of Aftermath would get Havik/Daegon/Rambo for free (which was utter bullshit, but it may have been the plan at the time).

Still, I cannot ignore the fact that even if he got the characters wrong (and claimed they swapped them because of their dialogue interactions having spoilers like Sindel's), he still got the number right (three characters while most expected 4 and 4 later on the 3rd KP), and got the characters right one month before the reveal (except for Rambo whom he claimed was the next one coming FIVE MONTHS ago, near Aftermath).

I really do think that plans change, it was proven in the March 2019 leak which had a lot of stuff right and a few stuff wrong. 'Wrong' could be interpreted as 'plans changed'.

I remain cautiously optimistic that we're getting more stuff. And if the corona situation stabilizes itself, that 3rd story dlc may very well end up being true.

xenogorgeous

Oh, I get it.I see now.Ooh, so exciting, isn't it?
Premium Supporter

yep this !

this dude either had a very lucky guess and also this gave him some credibility regarding th KP2, or just had some kinda of connection with a inside source of NRS for this KP2, that's all .....

besides this KP2 stuff, anything else this crazy nonsense dude says about future content for MK11, is bullshit crap ....

he is just taking advantage of his KP2 information, to try to gain some sort of attention and temporary fame , that's it ..... will not last , wait and see :confused:

the dude is an attention whore, that's all .... right now he is justing faking information for KP3 and others supposed specullations, and some idiots in gamefaqs , 4chan , reddit etc are just falling for it, so pathetic, lol ! :p

Last edited:

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
yep this !

this dude either has a very lucky guess and also this gave him some credibility regarding th KP2, or just had some kinda of connection with a inside source of NRS for this kP2, that's all .....

besides this KP2 stuff, anything else this crazy nonsense dude says about future content for MK11, is bullshit crap ....

he is just taking advantage of his KP2 information, to try to gain some sort of attention and temporary fame , that's it ..... will not last , wait and see :confused:

the dude is an attention whore, that's all .... right now he is justing faking information for KP3 and others supposed specullation, and some idiots in gamefaqs , 4chan , reddit etc are just falling for it, so pathetic, lol ! :p
I'm not falling for anything - I'm just saying he might be legit.

xenogorgeous

Premium Supporter
The only person that I 100% trust when it comes to releasing information before NRS is TheThiny because he gets in info straight from the files of the game. There's no "I know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy, who works at NRS."
sure is .... TheThiny is a serious dude, with technical resources and knowledge, to datamine and give 100% accurate information, extracted directly from the safest source ever, the MK 11 internal source code, hehe !

so yeah, 100% agreed with .... he is actually, the only 100% trusthworthy internet source regarding MK11 "up to come" news ;)

anyone else, are just trolls, fakers and attention whores , hehe ! :joker:

xenogorgeous

Premium Supporter
TheThiny is also the only person to be acknowledged by multiple devs. Like, they know who he is. That's the whole reason why I think they put the names in the files on purpose. Cause they knew Thiny would reveal it and WB wasn't letting them.
yep, fuck yeah ! it was 100% purposely, kinda, Ed was being held on leash by WB, so, he, himself being a programming guy by essence, know a way to send us the message, in a very excusable way ..... sort of "hi, dear NRS development team fellows, I had promise September news for the MK fanbase, but, you know how it is, the big boss don't want to make easy for anyone, so, just throw the info deep inside the source code, put a hell of cryptography on that, hide the stuff there, and , if they find, they found, that's it , hehe " ...... The Thiny said that took hours to him, using a lot of different applications, to find the info of KP2, so, it's pretty obvious that was a message for us, in a creative way, hehe :p

so Ed was a very nice and cool person with this master move, that why we should be very thankful and grateful to him, he is an incredible person in the end, ha ! :cool: