What's new

General/Other dusting off Subby in a small local tourney next week

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
coming back from injustice so dont know how its gonna be, blocking down and back and all that..
it will also be on xbox not PS3 so my execution will be quite shitty :D but most participants are scrubs i guess so no problemo.
the only real competition is gonna be with Frostbarrier with his ermac and cyrax..

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Good luck brother. I'll be rooting for you, in busting my sub out this weekend at a local too. Should be fun :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
coming back from injustice so dont know how its gonna be, blocking down and back and all that..
it will also be on xbox not PS3 so my execution will be quite shitty :D but most participants are scrubs i guess so no problemo.
the only real competition is gonna be with Frostbarrier with his ermac and cyrax..
My recommendation for you is to spend some time getting used the MK 9 engine again.

When I went into UFGT 9, I went in having not played MK 9 since Day 1 of Injustice. It took me 90 MINUTES before I started to feel comfortable with my Sub-Zero again.

Good luck at your tournament!

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
Lol bro I'm sure this one will be Hype! MK will always be the best game EVAAAAR! I will practice MK the upcoming 2 days btw :) ... so get ready :p