What's new

Dungeon Master from Hell

I see you’re using guns/V1 quite a lot. How viable did you find it considering the general consensus here that it’s trash?
For some reason people still don't know how easy it is to fuzzy guard the mix-up. It is very viable against low level to low intermediate players simple because they don't know the match-up. Then again, all gimmicks are viable against people who don't know them.

The guns will catch people every now and again, they just aren't consistent and reliable. I don't even thing they are fun.

For some reason people still don't know how easy it is to fuzzy guard the mix-up. It is very viable against low level to low intermediate players simple because they don't know the match-up. Then again, all gimmicks are viable against people who don't know them.

The guns will catch people every now and again, they just aren't consistent and reliable. I don't even thing they are fun.
I feel like the only purpose for guns are for cancels into low starter/throw/stagger/shimmy mix-ups. Out of the three cancellable abilities in his kit (Veil and Stance) the recovery in Blaze of Glory cancel is quite fast.