What's new

Dumb Question About Custom Skins

Stevie Steelz

I break muthaf****s...
So I know how to set the default skin in ranked. But I’m just realizing that it will be the same skin no matter what variation you choose (and the reason for this is because I’ve been using only one of my character’s variations). But now that I’m trying other variations/characters, I’m noticing that my second costume isn’t visible. It’s kind stupid that they would only allow you to use ONE custom costume in ranked when their whole selling point for MK11 was customization. This is an issue because I’ve gotten confused a few time during the heat of a match trying to do moves from another variation simply because I associate the costume I was using with the other, you know what I mean? Any one has any suggestions other than the obvious keep switching costumes?

Ayx

Omnipresent
Sadly not. Your best bet is just to change it manually anytime you want a change. Takes less than a minute though if you already have them pre-set.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Considering we live in a world of tournament variations I wish those were locked in kustomize as t-1 and t-2 like in training mode. Then you could set the skin, gear, and AI stats. Then no one would have to set them up (people are still buying the game and hopefully will be for a long time), and we could all play dress up as needed for ranked, and tournament mode with random gear off would be SLICK if they just used the p1 gear for it. Hear me NRS!