What's new

Tech - Dualist Dualist's Amazing Oki Game

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Thought this deserved a thread, haven't seen it mentioned anywhere by anyone. Nothing to do with the new patch either. I'm still new to LK so not sure how useful this is, but its a thing, so here we go.

Dualist can end a (fairly) standard BnB with a standing 3 cancelled into ex-Soul Sphere, and follow up with an immediate F213.

The timing of the ex-Orb will stuff almost every single wake up in the game if it connects.

Here is a video of it stuffing Sub Zero's slide, one of the harder wake ups in the game to Oki through.

As you can see, if you nail the timing, the Soul Sphere breaks the armor but doesn't start the combo, meaning no scaling and another 12% added on to the final product.

Now, the beauty of the F213 follow up is that it's our hit confirmable pressure string. If they block you can go into stance switch pressure, if they don't block you can cancel into Bicycle Kick, a combo which will deal 18% on it's own, but considering you just immediately followed up a midscreen Bicycle Kick combo with another Bicycle Kick combo, you are HIGHLY likely to end up in the corner, and if you do, you can easily ramp it up to 26% by following it with another F213~Flying Dragon Kick, possibly more, I can't be bothered to work it out.

All in all, this seems like a good way to use meter to force follow up pressure extremely safely without giving any real time to pause, and it only costs you like 1 or 2 % off the regular BnB. It's worth mentioning, that with a full charge damage buff which now stays on block, regular Orbs burst at this speed meaning it costs you no meter at all.

If anyone is wondering as far as damage goes, all up if it catches a wake up, the initial combo does 27%, the Orb does 12%, and the follow up string will likely do 26%, for a total of 65%. If they block, its 27%, and 8% chip, for 35% damage, but you will have built about 3/4's of a bar in the process making the pressure fairly costless.

Last edited:

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
I can see some awesome applications with this. EX Low orb into 113 or b12 as well to reset them into another combo, and continue on from there... There's a lot you can do from this. Looks good.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
I can see some awesome applications with this. EX Low orb into 113 to reset them into another combo, and continue on from there... Looks good.
Can't EX the low Orb :( So no guaranteed forced mix-up like that unfortunately, you have to land those the old fashioned way