What's new

Match Footage - Dualist Dualist(El1te) vs Smoke(REO)

I couldn't think of a title that would be cool for dualist and smoke so I just put that.
But mu wise, I think this mu is 5-5.
Dualist orbs serves a good tool in this mu. In the corner, smoke has a 50/50 option. Either he phases or don't, and with the dualist specific setup. He gets punished either way. Just with one punish pushing him out the corner.

Neutral wise I don't feel like liu loses that much. Smoke's b2 or b1(The mid) has good reach and everything, but after the second hit on block liu has the better tools to counter all of smoke options. However, his b3? Or f3 (The low slide) is a problem tho.
Smoke really can't zone dualist because any smoke bomb is a DK punish on reaction.
But anyways:

@YOMI REO if you have any opinion or knowledge on the mu it would be appreciated.

@Smoke players that exist
@Bruno-NeoSpace @Kickbykick @SylverRye

Honestly bro I think it might be 5-5. Apart from the fiddy fiddies. Dualist Is allowed to pressure because that invincible phase through sucks lol. I was able to test it a long time ago, f213 ss f1 or d3 literally lets you punish him. Also the orb can control space so throw as much smoke bomb as you want, I would build meter and stop you.

Also don't forget that smoke has a sick back-dash so it might be 4.5 -5.5 or 4-6 (smoke) due to that.