What's new

Tech - Dualist Dualist Community we have been let down

So we seen the kombat kast.
Buffs:
•Damage charge up now stays
changes that were in the beta that wasn't announced
•Healing is better
Nerfs that affected dualist:
F213 cancel advantage is lowered meaning that our most plus stance switch is like +2 unless they buffed his stance switch.

So we will have to switch up our gameplay. Based on damage setups and not frame traps.

Idk how I can use dualist, I hope maybe there's a plethora of buffs for dualist in the patch notes or that is hidden. Otherwise dualist is bottom tier.

@AK L0rdoftheFLY @Kickbykick @Phosferrax @Bruno-NeoSpace
@Anyone who plays dualist and were destroyed by these pitiful changes

Colest

Mid-Tier 'Mancer Main
Do to be fair, they didn't say that his 213 cancel advantage was nerfed on screen. Maybe I missed it but that change could have been reverted since loops with meterburn fly kick should be gone now with 0 cancel advantage.

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
I was looking forward to Dualist buffs, only to be disappointed once again. Hopefully his whiffing issues have been at least fixed...

Frenzy

Noob
Hopefully dualist gets a plethora of hidden buffs. Also, maybe there's hope that the f213 string isn't nerfed like it is in the beta.

Goat-City

Banned
So we seen the kombat kast.
Buffs:
•Damage charge up now stays
changes that were in the beta that wasn't announced
•Healing is better
Nerfs that affected dualist:
F213 cancel advantage is lowered meaning that our most plus stance switch is like +2 unless they buffed his stance switch.

So we will have to switch up our gameplay. Based on damage setups and not frame traps.

Idk how I can use dualist, I hope maybe there's a plethora of buffs for dualist in the patch notes or that is hidden. Otherwise dualist is bottom tier.

@AK L0rdoftheFLY @Kickbykick @Phosferrax @Bruno-NeoSpace
@Anyone who plays dualist and were destroyed by these pitiful changes
If 21f3's cancel advantage stays with this nerf, what do you think Dualist would need to be viable to compensate?

Skedar70

Noob
I was playing a dualist player in the beta and he was doing f213 into stance switch and continuing pressure. I wasn't able to poke out with Mileenas d1 or d3 so I came into the forums and noticed that they said this cancel was very plus. This was in the beta, is this the pressure you guys are saying was nerfed??? It felt pretty plus to me.

GreatKungLao

LiuTana
I'm sorry I wasn't loud enough with that thread about needed buffs we all made. Or maybe it still wouldn't matter. There is so much Dualist needs to become tournament viable variation and with XL coming soon and NRS moving to their next project, I'm afraid this is the end for Dualist Liu Kang.

No panic guys dualist is still good. From the new patch, he basically has all what he had in the last patch. All he got was the damage buff staying on hit. And dont be excited, ex orb doesnt combo with strings on hit, lol. So f213 ss is still +5(can still beat mileena's ball roll with f4). Also they didn't Buff his SS cause b12 SS is still -8. The cancel adv data is wrong tho, but if you test the char you would see that it's pretty much the same. Yayyyyy. Dualist Main forever !!!!!