What's new

Drops a combo yet still gets a standing reset?!

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free

To sum it all up, you can do MB Kiss into Yoshi into 1/2 string. The execution is VERY tight. If done right, you continue your combo and can go into whatever you want to to

If you drop the combo however, you can still go into the string since you're still at enough hit advantage from the Kiss. The pressure will be crazy since it guaranteed, though you can always pushblock

Discuss.

Krunchy

Noob
Nice tech. You pretty much covered everything.. its a win win whether you land the combo or not and I feel like this could end up being a huge part of her pressure game. Maybe one downside of dropping the combo is push block. Completing the combo is probably optimal but it's still a free trait and plus frames.

Lokheit

Noob
AFAIK it can be backdashed I'd need to check the lab but I think I remember testing it earlier (you can test it by recording IA Ivy doing it and then mashing backdash when IA does it against you).

Most of her resets can be countered, most of the time it's better to get the combo continuation into HKD and then get yoshi out. He's better as a co-zoner as putting him out during combos can screw things, even if there are a couple of example where the timing creates new combos.