What's new

Strategy - Cyber Sub-Zero Drone Buff Properties

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
i think its a pretty cool idea how cyber subzero can use his drone to enhance normals and specials,
i had a look at this in training mode there and this is what i found, let me know if your have found something i have not

b2 - more pushback on block, slightly plus on block (+2?), more combo follow ups available.

b1 2+4 - damage boost (4% more when done raw), only enhancement that only comes out on hit.

f12 - becomes a launcher

212 - damage boost (2% more when done raw,0.40 more chip), makes normal special cancelable! different hit reaction also

ice ball - does 1% on hit instead of 0% and then does four 1% damage ticks, does 2.5% chip instead of 0%

ex ice ball - does 1% on hit instead of 0% and then does four 1% damage ticks, does 2.5% chip instead of 0%

ex dive kick - damage boost (5% more when done raw) 0.25% less chip though :confused:

ice bomb - damage boost (1% more when done raw, 0.87 more chip) does four 1% damage ticks

ex ice bomb - does 1% on hit instead of 0% and then four 1% damage ticks

@themilkman014
@UsedForGlue
@rubmytaco
@SaltShaker
@YOMI REO

Last edited:

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Much better, Thank man. I really need to start using these when I get a freeze in a combo, I just don't like how it scales in combos.

Last edited:

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
I was wondering when someone would make this. And the frame data is wrong for b2, Drone enhancement Properties.

1man3letters

I was wondering when someone would make this. And the frame data is wrong for b2, Drone enhancement Properties.
yea im guessing the normal b2 and enhance b2 mixed up ingame as normal says +2 and enhanced -10.
can punish normal b2 with mileenas roll so im guessing thats what story is

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Whoa! I'm being tagged in threads now? My infamy knows no bounds.

In all honesty, great work. NRS never really includes truly detailed info in their attack data (regarding buffs and installs,etc.), so it's nice to have a thread with all of this in writing for newer players to the character. Nice work.

I'll see how I can adapt 212 into his conversions for the combo thread.

1man3letters

Good stuff man. Still looking for applications for 212 and which combos to use for b2. It's nice to have these listed :)
ye i wonder is there a combo with a bomb where the different hit animation will let a combo come from it. i thought it was really cool when learned you could special cancel it as well. interesting thing to do

Whoa! I'm being tagged in threads now? My infamy knows no bounds.

In all honesty, great work. NRS never really includes truly detailed info in their attack data (regarding buffs and installs,etc.), so it's nice to have a thread with all of this in writing for newer players to the character. Nice work.

I'll see how I can adapt 212 into his conversions for the combo thread.
yea since cyber sub new out i didnt know full who to tag :p saw you had a combo thread going

The drones are key to making a real game out of only dive kicks. 17% for MB dive kicks is very easy damage, considering dive kicking is what he does.
ive been looking more at cyrax as i like the character better but wanted to give cybersub a look and 1st thing i wanted to know is what the drone is all about.